Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Book Review for Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte #1) by Samantha Young


Reviewed by:Angels

Format:Kindle/Paperback

Published:SCreate Space: Purchased Copy  Gene: Paranormal Romance


Blurb

Enter a world of fierce wolves, stunning magic and romance...

It’s bad enough feeling different among the human crowd, but feeling different among wolves?

No one said returning to her pack would be easy, especially after ten years without them, but seventeen year old Caia Ribeiro is unprepared for the realities of the transition. Raised in a world where kids aren’t scared by bedtime tales of the bogeyman but by the real life threat of enemy supernaturals who might come creeping into their community to kill them in their sleep, Caia is used to the darkness; she’s used to the mystery and the intrigue of the ancient underworld war she’s bound to by chance of birth. What she’s having trouble with are pack members treating her with wary suspicion, the Elders tucking secrets behind their backs out of her sightline, and her young Alpha, Lucien, distracting her, with a dangerous attraction, from her decision to uncover the truth.

But as the saying goes ‘the truth will out’ and when it does, Caia will only have so long to prepare herself before the war comes pounding on their door threatening to destroy the safe, secret lives of the wolves… and the girl they protect.

YA Paranormal Romance recommended for ages 16 and up.

My Thoughts and Review

Wow ! Were to start! What a great book and it is off to being a great series. I have not read a book of late that had me so engrossed in there book that when it was time to take my bath that I didn't want to put the book down and brought my kindle with me to keep reading.Just love her style of writing and the humor that she puts into it making you chuckle.All the characters were like-able and lending there part to making this book an enjoyable story.Caia was my favorite in the story she had so much going on in her life to deal at first you thought she was going to be this meek little girl boy was I wrong she turned out to be a firecracker with lots of gumption.Caia is not only a wolf but also a witch who has many powers that she has not even discover and mastered.Because of her abilities and who she is someone wants her dead.She is learning what it is to be living with a pack she is trying to stay alive while learning of her past and of her new abilities and falling in love with the Alpha's pack leader Lucien and making friends all at the same time.I was glad to be on the ride with her.This book was quite the page turner full of life adventure,magic,secrets, shape-shifters and love and romance all the things I love that make reading a story so enjoyable for me. I have now put Samantha Young at the top of my list of my favorite authors she has found a new fan in me.Would recommended this book to all readers and is now in my keeper pile to be read again at a later date.Glad I finally tackled my to read pile lol..




0 comments: