Thursday, September 10, 2026

New Release & Review for FILTHY TWISTED DEVIL by Lena Hunt


A picture containing font, typography, text, graphics

Description automatically generated

FILTHY TWISTED DEVIL

Lena Hunt

Release Date: September 8 

Meet Lena Hunt:

Lena Hunt is a Canadian author born and raised north of Toronto, which is the setting for her flagship series, House of Cards. She writes angsty contemporary romances with complex characters who bring the spice and banter in spades.

When she isn’t busy writing, she can be found listening to music at an unreasonable volume, wishing she was somewhere warmer, or spending quality time with her chaotic family.

Connect with Lena Hunt:

https://bio.site/lenahunt

Blurb:

I watched her for six weeks before I knew who she was. I bid $1.3 million the moment I did.

The anonymous cam girl was my secret escape at the end of long days. I never planned to be anything more than a stranger in her audience—until she put one night up for auction, and I recognized the wildflower birthmark in the poster.

Eden Locke. My little sister's best friend. Off-limits in every way that matters.

Eden was furious. But I didn't bid to collect. I bid so no other man could.

And when her three overprotective brothers ambush us—ready to drag her home—it's my lie that saves her: we're dating. Monogamously. And she's quit the cam work.

With promises to keep things clean and respectful (in my defense, I did try), we're now fake dating with five simple rules.

Easy as cherry pie.

Until our practiced kisses stop feeling counterfeit. Until I'm inventing reasons to touch her, and she's whispering my name like it isn't pretend.

Eden feels it, too. That's why she's reminding me of our expiration date, building walls faster than I can climb them. She's forgetting I built an empire on one skill: making people crave what I'm selling. And I've never wanted to close a deal more in my life.

I'm done pretending—and this time, I'm bidding on forever.

The Twisted Devil by Lena Hunt is the last in the House of Cards series and features Luke and Eden. This was a great series, and we are sorry to see it end. The characters were amazing; the women and these men were perfect for them in each and every way. You will love seeing the growth of these characters over time. Confirmed bachelors, but when they fall, they fall hard. It's a thing of beauty. Grins!

Luke is a standout character who is loving, compassionate, supportive, and protective, and is a cheerleader in Eden's corner, always supporting her so that she can achieve her hopes and dreams in life.

Eden is a lovable character. I am not sure I would have gone to the lengths she did to achieve her dreams, but in the end she puts herself right at the front and center of the man she has been crushing on for years. The fact that this woman can hold her own with Luke makes her special; she would not be a pushover when one partner has a dominant personality.

The characters were fantastic as always. Years of friendship between the men are a big part of the series, as they remain true to one another as they faced challenges and adventures, became successful in their own right, but remained true to themselves and each other as they grew.

Luke and Eden made the perfect couple, but one thing they lacked was communication, as so much heartache could have been avoided. The push and pull between them will make you grin and smile. The chemistry of this couple palpable. Which of them will spill the beans about their fake relationship? The men can gossip just as well as the woman can.

This plot and its characters made for a great read, with standout hilarious moments, especially among the men. Watching the fall of Luke was beautiful to see in a good way. A special mention: Eden's brothers need a spotlight. OMG, did these brothers make us laugh out loud time and time again. Their overprotectiveness knows no bounds. You can see how that could be for Eden in the way of things, but to have someone love you that much must be awesome to feel, even if downright annoying; there was always one brother at the ready to be the voice of reason.

Twisted Devil was an awesome read, and we loved it, and we hate to see the series end, but the author created memorable characters that will live on with us forever. Overall, this series and its conclusion brought us much joy and so many laugh-out-loud moments; it was amazing, and a must-read series.

The author made Luke's and Eden's story a standalone, but if you're able to start from the beginning, do so, as there is an ongoing mystery needing solving that moves from book to book, and it's hilarious how the men and Luke go about solving that mystery, creating so many laugh-out-loud moments, but also making you fall in love with the men of the series even more. The challenges they needed to overcome as they were under fire, and not in a good way, made your heart hurt for them, as they are very good men at their core.



Buy Link:

https://amzn.to/4ytpnOv

Available in KU

Paperback- https://amzn.to/4gBZTby



 * StoryGraph * Facebook * Instagram  * BookBub * Goodreads

* Pinterest * Our Blog Site * Blue Sky *



0 comments: