IN THE DARK
Shain Rose
Release Date: February 24, 2026
Meet Shain Rose:
Shain Rose is a USA Today and #1 best-selling author. She writes romance filled with angst, steam, and emotional rollercoasters that lead to happily ever afters.
She lives where the weather is always changing with a family that she hopes will never change. When she isn't writing, she's reading and loving life.
Connect with Shain Rose:
Blurb:
In a brand new, sizzling arranged marriage romance, a mafia princess is forced to marry her enemy and live with him in Paradise Grove, a billionaire's enclave filled with luxury and secrets. For fans of TL Swan, LJ Shen, and Rina Kent.
He was only supposed to be a secret fling.
A forbidden kiss stolen in the dark . . .
Not the cold-blooded monster who betrayed me.
Callahan Knight is the Diamond Syndicate’s perfect weapon with honed muscles, lethal control, and merciless loyalty. Even when taking out a rival cartel’s capo—my uncle—he doesn’t flinch. He shatters my family without hesitation, and I swear I’ll never forgive him for that.
But the Syndicate doesn’t care about my hatred. To secure their power, they demand more: A vow of marriage or watch everything we love get destroyed.
Now I’m the unwilling bride living in the luxurious prison of Paradise Grove with the man I refuse to call my soon-to-be husband. Instead, he’s the villain. Enemy number one. My tormentor . . .
But also maybe my undoing.
Because when he looks at me with the same fire we once shared, I can’t decide if I want to kill him . . . or kiss him.
Yet, I refuse to be distracted by his touch or piercing gaze. Instead, I’ll play the part, wear the ring, and say my vows all while I dig for his greatest weakness.
Because he may be the Syndicate’s deadliest weapon—
But I’m just as lethal as the monster I have to marry.
Buy Link:
Amzn US Deluxe Edition: https://amzn.to/3NhG4dH
Ebook: https://amzn.to/4ryYR2p
* Pinterest * Our Blog Site * Blue Sky *


0 comments:
Post a Comment