I’m not the same Bebe Grimshaw I was years ago. The woman I was spent years behind the bars of the highest security women’s prison in the nation, my punishment for hacking nuclear codes as part of a crime syndicate I’d gotten in way too deep with. The woman I am today doesn’t regret what I did, or the fact that I got caught, but I am remorseful for the years I lost with my son, Aaron. Released from my sentence early thanks to Kynan McGrath, I joined his team at Jameson Force Security and now put my skills to use helping people.
I’m just trying to get back a piece of what I lost, focusing solely on raising Aaron and my work at Jameson. As long as I have my son and my career, I’m content. But life has a funny way of letting you know exactly what you need, and when a devastatingly handsome stranger named Griffin befriends Aaron at the park, I have to consider I might be missing something. A part of me that was locked away long ago reawakens, and I find myself looking at Griff in a way I’ve not looked at a man in more than a decade.
Just when I think things are starting to look up, my world is turned upside down. Turns out that meeting wasn’t an accident, and things aren’t going my way at all.
Griffin Moore is the man sent here to kill me.
Prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding adventure as Sawyer Bennett's Code Name: Hacker throws you headfirst into a world of espionage, redemption, and undeniable passion. This is a story where the digital shadows are as dangerous as the physical ones, and where a second chance at life comes with a hefty price tag.
The novel introduces us to Bebe Grimshaw, a brilliant hacker fresh out of a seven-year prison sentence, desperate for a fresh start. Her unparalleled skills land her a job at Jameson Force Security, where she's tasked with using her talents for good. As Bebe navigates the complexities of reconnecting with her son and mother, she finds herself unexpectedly drawn to the enigmatic Griffin Moore. But Griffin isn't just any man; he's on a mission to infiltrate her life, holding secrets that could shatter her newfound peace.
What truly shines in Code Name: Hacker is the explosive chemistry between Bebe and Griffin. Bennett masterfully crafts a slow burn, with Griffin's patient and caring approach building a powerful foundation of trust, even as his true motives are shrouded in mystery. The plot itself is suspenseful, delivering relentless twists and turns that keep you glued to the page.
The supporting cast from Jameson Force Security, particularly the formidable women, adds depth and charm, while the fiercely protective male characters add a compelling layer of possessiveness. Bebe herself is a standout character, a woman of incredible skill and unwavering loyalty, whose sacrifices for family and country are both heartbreaking and inspiring.
Code Name: Hacker is for fans of high-octane romantic suspense. If you enjoy stories with smart, capable heroines, alpha heroes with secrets, steamy romance, and a plot that keeps you guessing, then this book is definitely for you.
Sawyer Bennett delivers a fast-paced plot with unforgettable characters and chemistry that ignites the senses. Bebe's journey of redemption and Griffin's dangerous dance with deception make for an addictive read that will leave you breathless. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a suspenseful escape with a heart.
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released more than 30 books and has been featured on both the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists on multiple occasions. A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult to erotic contemporary romance, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone. Sawyer likes her Bloody Marys strong, her martinis dirty, and her heroes a combination of the two. When not bringing fictional romance to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to a very active toddler, as well as full-time servant to two adorably naughty dogs. She believes in the good of others, and that a bad day can be cured with a great work-out, cake, or a combination of the two.
0 comments:
Post a Comment