Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Review for No Limit by Giulia Lagomarsino




Title: No Limit
Series: A Good Run of Bad Luck Series #8
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Small Town Romance
Release Date: April 4, 2022





★★★★★ Amazon Review - “If you're looking for a book full of laughs as well as a little suspense then this book is for you…”
★★★★★ Amazon Review - “Another fun book! Giula writes wonderful characters, always about a bubble off a plumb!”
★★★★★ Amazon Review - “The humor in this story is TOP NOTCH!”


Her tire was low, so I followed her.
And when Jack didn't check up on her, I followed her again.
I also ran into her at the grocery store.
I'm not a stalker.
I take my job as a police officer seriously, and that includes protecting citizens when they don't see the danger.
I just never thought I would be called out in front of her, or require her services after an injury. I also never thought I would fall for her. But the game has No Limit, and I'm all in.

Another fun read filled with a ton of mystery, suspense, comradery and tons and tons of laughs.
I seriously laughed through the entire story.

Tyler was a character this time around, his boredom left him to be adventurous, and the trouble it got him into lead to some really hilarious moments.

Sunny was a super fun character. We loved Sunny's sense of humor and her laugh and vibrant personality. The things she did to Tyler were priceless! We have never laughed so hard and her antics comical.

Loved the slow burn romance that sizzled between Tyler and Sunny, they were perfect for one another, she reminded me a lot like Penny. Their chemistry beautiful. We loved seeing another side to Tyler and what made him tick and who he is and why his protective instincts seem to be a bit over the top sometimes. We finally got some answers to the mysterious man...

Overall an awesome read for us, we loved it!
The story took some twists and turns and had one heck of a whopping surprise that we did not see coming, which made the story more intriguing than ever. As always, loving seeing our favorite characters return to the pages once again. If you have not read this series, you are missing out, we highly recommend it!











I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow, and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.



0 comments: