Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

New Release & Review for His Choice by Leah Sharelle

 


��KOJAK�� 

Wounded Souls MC 

Queenscliff Chapter 

Book 4 

At 10, my world was ripped out from beneath my feet. Nothing made sense anymore. 

Suddenly, I went from being a happy kid to just downright pissed off. I didn’t need anything except my dad, sisters and the woman I considered my mother, Rainn. 

Despite the anger that boiled below the surface, I set out to achieve my goals—being accepted into the AFP and following my father’s footsteps in wearing a Wounded Souls patch. Life was pretty good; I moved up the ranks to VP of the new Souls chapter and left behind the badge I’d worked so hard for previously. 

Then Nova happened, and life got a little complicated. And just like that … I wanted something so desperately, I was willing to put my heart and pride on the line. 

I wanted my wife to love me. 

NOVA 

My life took a turn that sent my world careening in the wrong direction. After losing our parents in separate accidents, years apart. My sisters and I learned to lean on each other. Our father had checked out years before he was killed, so lost in his grief from losing his wife. Chevy, Shelby and I ploughed through life with only each other to depend on—well, we had James too. My father’s former partner, James, offered us stability, support, and a way for me to keep my family together and thrive. 

With James’s help, I achieved financial independence and a growing status in the small business world. Finally, life was getting back on track, then I went and did something so incredibly stupid. 

I thought it would be a good idea to go and fall in love with my husband. 

Now all I had to do was stay alive long enough to find out if he loved me too. Easier said than done when a dangerous, crazy loon put a target on my back. 

Amazon �� 

https://amzn.to/3utMGbF 

Amazon �� 

https://amzn.to/3wko0F4 

Amazon �� 

https://amzn.to/3ikyo7j

Amazon �� 

https://amzn.to/3KXtQ2W 

Ibooks �� 

https://apple.co/3wnx7Vd 

Universal �� 

https://bit.ly/3L2ffDE 

#AuthorLeahSharelle #Australianauthor #Bookseries #Book4 #HisChoice #JamesandNova #WoundedSoulsMC #QueenscliffChapter #AlphaBiker 

#Alpha #Standalone #alpharomance 

#AuthorsofInstagram #Indieauthor #MCRomance #MCSeries #AvailableNow


Loved this story with James and Nova it was a very touching story that goes straight to the heart.

Nova was a character that suffered great losses and had to become an adult before she had the chance to be a teenager like everyone else. For Nova she did what she had to do for herself and her sisters and made sacrifices for them, but, we never felt she was angry because of those choices just that her life took her on a different path, and she would do well and become successful. Loved the slow burn romance and the chemistry she had with James, she was super sweet and shy and loving.

James is a sweetheart, we actually felt bad for him but, at the same time, he too made sacrifices to save a family who needed his help and guidance which would be highly praised but, James is just the kind of man that never regretted the choices he made. When we say we felt bad for James, we mean his feelings for Nova as he warred with his conscience time and time again and their age gap was a factor,  he just never wanted to put Nova is a position to regret her choices. We loved how he always put her first before his own needs, and we loved that he constantly referred to Nova and her sisters as his girls.

The Flock and the brothers and Shiloh made an appearance this time around, and we loved that. This story had a bit of suspense and more than a few surprises to keep the story interesting. As always, loved the characters and Battle, you kept the story fun with your wisdom, and you're teasing I look forward to seeing what is coming out of your mouth next to make us laugh. Final thought is that this author is genuine and always writes from the heart her stories just engage your emotions time and time again, and she never fails to make you fall in love with her characters.





0 comments: