Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Book Review for Desire by B.L.Wilde The Seduction Series Volume #1




Desire

The Seduction Series Volume #1

by B.L.Wilde

 5 stars
Reviewed by: Tonya
Format:Kindle/Paperback
Published: B.L.Wilde
Source:Gifted Copy Genre:Erotica Romance




About Book

Jade has worked as a Seductor in a secret organization for five years now. Her main job? To earn the trust of her targets and secure the object or information her company was hired to steal—by any means necessary. She’s damn good at it, too. 

With five years left on her contract, she is handed an assignment that turns her world upside down.

Oliver Kirkham is the attractive, young CEO of Kirkham Industries, a weapons manufacturing company, and is currently in possession of some very important blueprints—blueprints that could change the way war, as we know it, works. He’s extremely focused and doesn’t have time to date, at least until he comes to the rescue of a shy but very alluring Jade Gibbs.

What happens when one night of passion turns into more? Will Jade allow her feelings for Oliver to get in the way of her mission? Or will she do what she was hired to do and secure the steal?


Our Review




This is the first book I have read of Bee’s and OMG I am hooked (Line & Sinker – LOL) I fell head over heals for Oliver and can completely see why Jade did as well. Now mind you I am going to share with you why but even if you don’t read my review –GET THE BOOK!!!! You Won’t Put It Down!!!! – LOVED IT BEE!!!!!


“Good morning, Mrs. Davis,” I called, making her jump. She spun around to face me while clutching her chest. “Oh, I’m sorry if I startled you,” I apologized shamefully.
“Sorry, my dear. It isn't your fault, I’m just not used to having company this early in the morning. Oliver is always at the gym until seven.” That explained a lot.
“Is his gym nearby?” I asked, taking a seat at one of the kitchen stools.
“In the basement of this building. Oliver has a stake in it.” That didn't surprise me. “Would you like some coffee?”
“Please,” I beamed.
“Oliver likes fresh coffee in the morning. It’s the first thing I do when I get up. Plus, there is no better smell to wake up to then freshly ground coffee.” I couldn't agree more. “How do you take it?”
“White with one sugar, please.”
“Sugar?” Mrs. Davis frowned. “You seem sweet enough.” Yeah, if only she knew the truth. I sniggered to myself, looking toward the front door as it opened.
Holy shit! Hot, topless, sweaty, sexy Oliver had just gotten back from his workout. Did I mention he was topless?
I was mesmerized as I watched the beads of sweat trickle down his pecs. If Mrs. Davis hadn't been standing right next to me, I might have been tempted to run my tongue up and down his chest.




Oh this man just oooooooooozes sexy stud muffin and move over Jade – share hunny, share – LOL. The chemistry between Jade and Oliver is almost instantaneous and wow oh wow are the -ah-hem- sex scenes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Yes, yes there is more to this book than just sex. There is a mission, a very important one as a matter of fact.


Jade works for this secret group and her mission is to obtain something very important from one person to have delivered to another. But can she do it? Decisions, Decisions and she struggles with it because for the first time ever Oliver does something that no other man has EVER been able to do before….. What is that you ask – are you kidding I am so not telling you, Bee would hunt me down and kick my fanny if I gave that little tid bit away – you are going to have to read the book and find out.


“I’ll meet you outside the VIP lounge.”
“Okay,” I breathed, trying to calm my racing heart, “I’ll be there.”
“Are you sure? I know I've dropped this on you last minute, but I remembered you saying you were free for the week once you got back from Miami. That gives us what – four days together if I need to get you back home by Monday morning?”
“It’s fine. I don’t even have to really pack, either. I’ll just need to add a few clean clothes.”
“Oh, you won’t need that many clothes.” His tone was pure sex and I knew exactly what he was thinking. I had to hold my legs together as thoughts of what he would do to me flashed through my mind. This man could affect me over the phone in casual conversation. Um…Wow!




See what I mean – yeah chemistry. I absolutely loved this story. I like the idea of this secret group that uses their special skills, yeah sexy and sex are part of them, but there is more. To get what high paying clients want. But what makes the story even better is the internal battle that Jade goes through on her biggest mission ever, the turmoil she has about what she is doing and what will happen when it is done and she moves onto her next mission.


So don’t wait head on over and get your copy now and plan on being up all night long (or all day long) reading this book because I promise you wont be putting it down.








0 comments: