Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wicked Game (WVMP Radio, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready

Wicked Game (WVMP Radio, #1)Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Enjoyed this book it was cute and funny found that I was laughing on and off from the beginning to the end. Not your typical vampire book.A retired con artist joining up with a group of dj vampires who would have thought. But, a good kind is what they need to save there failing radio station. Loved the character they all had such different personalities and like the fact that one of there ideas was to come out of the closet and tell everyone who they became vampires as part of there campaign to save the radio station.Fist book by this author for me and had reservation that I was going to enjoy it from the beginning but it was something totally different from the normal vampire story I thoroughly enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

0 comments: