Thursday, October 1, 2026

Book Review for THE HONOR SOCIETY by Rachel Van Dyken



THE HONOR SOCIETY

Rachel Van Dyken

Release Date: September 30, 2026

I always thought I'd die because of Jude Mercer.

Instead...I died because of the girl.

Getting shot changes a man.

And waking up while everyone assumes you're too weak to fight changes him even more.

While I was bleeding out, The Proctor arrived. Not to save the Mercer family.

To clean up. After all, The Honor Society doesn’t tolerate loose ends and now that they know I have the ledger well, things are a bit tense. 

Witnesses are disappearing, legacies are erasing, and families are getting buried faster than I can keep track. 

Unfortunately for them...They forgot about me.

They know Jude.

They know my enemies.

They even know the girl who pulled the trigger.

What they don't know is that I've spent years quietly burying everyone else's secrets.

And by the time I'm finished...

There won't be an Honor Society left to protect them.

Because here's the thing about monsters...

They always assume they're the only ones hiding in the dark.

My name is on the list too.

It just isn't under Axel Mercer.

It's filed under The Auditor.

Official accountant.

Official fixer.

Official assassin.

The Mercer family's best-kept secret.

Whoops. Guess I should've led with that.

The Proctor thinks he's coming to clean house.

I can't wait to hear him scream.


Grab your copy!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GX46GMCM


This latest installment continues with Axel and Charlie's story, they're not done. The story starts off with a bang as Axel survives after being betrayed; from that moment on, nonstop intrigue and tension run high, with revelations around every corner. Axel, aka Proctor, is caught between a rock and a hard place for several reasons, and he has a job to do: protect his friends and loved ones and make sureThe chemistry between Charlie and Axel is smoldering; their love is tested, as well as their loyalty. The characters were awesome; they surprise you at every turn. Charlie was a surprise in this plot; it seemed she was done being played and was taking the reins back. Overall, it's a high-octane read that keeps you on the edge of your seat as secrets come to light and betrayals surface. The plot keeps you guessing, with characters trying to survive. The plot was like one giant chessboard. We will say we were hoping that all of Axel's moves and countermoves would be successful, as not only were lives on the line, but also love and happiness. The cliffhanger was the mother of all bombs! This enjoyable, high-intensity plot about secret societies is intricate, and it can change the lives of its characters at any moment.



Meet Rachel Van Dyken:

Rachel Van Dyken is the #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over 100 books ranging from new adult romance to mafia romance to paranormal & fantasy romance. With over four million copies sold, she's been featured in Forbes, US Weekly, and USA Today. Her books have been translated in more than 15 countries. She was one of the first romance authors to have a Kindle in Motion book through Amazon publishing and continues to strive to be on the cutting edge of the reader experience. She keeps her home in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, adorable sons, naked cat, and two dogs.

Keep up with Rachel Van Dyken and subscribe to her newsletter: https://rachelvandykenauthor.com/newsletter

To learn more about Rachel & her books, visit here!

Connect with Rachel Van Dyken:

http://www.facebook.com/rachelvandyken or join her fan group Rachel's New Rockin Readers https://www.facebook.com/groups/RRRFanClub

Hosted By:

* Pinterest * Our Blog Site * Blue Sky *

0 comments: