Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Release Blitz & Review for Hades' Revenge by Ella Jade



Title: Hades' Revenge
Series: Morally Gray Gods #1
Author: Ella Jade
Genre: Dark Romance
Tropes: Age Gap/Father's Enemy/Daddy Vibes
Release Date: September 23, 2026

BLURB

When a vicious assassin is banished from the only life he’s ever known, he starts over only to be tempted by the goddaughter he hasn’t seen in almost twenty years.

Hades

Vindictive, malicious, some would even say sadistic…

I couldn’t argue with any of those assessments. We are who we are. I’m a vengeful assassin who will stop at nothing to make those who wronged me pay. And I’m thirsty for revenge.

Eighteen years ago, I took the fall for a man who was like a brother to me. I even vowed to protect his daughter by becoming her godfather— and then he betrayed me.

Two decades later, his daughter, now a stunning woman, strolls into my life, having no idea who I am or what I’m capable of. Capri takes an unhealthy interest in me, the older and dangerous man, and I don’t do anything to discourage her. I welcome her obsession because it suits me.

When her infatuation with me grows stronger, I prove just how vindictive, malicious, and sadistic I really am. Is she the opportunity I need to enact my revenge against her father or is she the reason I finally let this vendetta go?


PURCHASE LINKS

Only $2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Prepare for a descent into darkness and obsession with Ella Jade’s Hades’ Revenge, the first installment in the "Morally Gray Gods" series. This book doesn't shy away from the illicit, delivering a potent blend of suspense, forbidden desire, and the intoxicating pull of a dangerous connection. If you're looking for a read that’s both steamy and unsettling, you've found it.
 
At its core, Hades’ Revenge plunges us into Capri, where a mafia princess ventures into the shadows to uncover truths about her father's past. Her quest leads her to Hades, an enigmatic assassin with a complicated history tied to her family – and her godfather. What begins as a desperate search for answers quickly ignites into an all-consuming inferno when Capri finds herself drawn to the morally gray, devastatingly handsome Hades. Their encounter, fueled by explosive chemistry, sets in motion a chain of events where a single night of passion morphs into a dangerous entanglement, complicated by secrets, lies, and the looming threat of betrayal. This isn't just a romance; it's a battle for the soul, as Hades grapples with his own darkness and the overwhelming need to protect the innocent "minnow" who has become his entire world.

What truly shines in Hades’ Revenge is the raw, palpable chemistry between Capri and Hades. Jade masterfully builds this tension, making their connection feel both inevitable and terrifying. The plot is full of suspense, punctuated by delicious twists and turns that keep you eagerly turning pages. The taboo nature of their relationship, coupled with Hades' protective instincts that verge on possessive, adds a thrilling edge. Witnessing Hades, a character steeped in danger, reveal a softer, fiercely devoted side to Capri is a compelling arc, prompting the central question: is revenge truly worth losing everything you’ve come to cherish?. His possessiveness, though framed as protection, can sometimes tread into unsettling territory.

Hades’ Revenge is tailor-made for us who crave dark romance with a significant age gap, morally gray characters, and intense, off-the-charts chemistry. If you enjoy mafia romance tropes, forbidden love, and a healthy dose of suspense, this book will likely be your next obsession.

Takeaway: Ella Jade delivers a powerful, dark, and undeniably spicy romance in Hades’ Revenge. It’s a story that explores the intoxicating power of obsession and the lengths one will go to protect what they desire, even if it means confronting their own demons. Dive in if you’re ready for a thrilling, possessive, and deeply emotional journey.



AUTHOR BIO


USA Today Bestselling author Ella Jade writes dark mafia romances with dominating mob bosses, the strong women who challenge them, and suspenseful twists that keep her readers turning the pages.

When she isn’t reading or writing sexy, angsty, and intense words, she indulges in a well-crafted martini and binge watches episodes of Dallas, Falcon Crest, and Dynasty, where she learned at an early age how to spin an old-school cliffhanger. She also enjoys spoiling her two chihuahua writing companions.

AUTHOR LINKS





0 comments: