Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Release Blast & Review for BROKEN by Serena Akeroyd



BROKEN

Serena Akeroyd

Release Date: August 1

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Forgive me, Father, for I am undeserving when blood soaks these hands that hold Your gift to me.


I am broken and find solace in the darkness.


She is pure and basks in the light.


Did You send her to be my shelter?


I made a vow of celibacy.


She remained untouched.


Did You create her for me?


I am a sin eater, a purger of evil.


She is an angel, a guardian of good.


Did You know she would be my savior?


Thank You, Father, for she is the one sin I will willfully commit.


Broken is a forbidden, dark romance.


Grab Your Copy HERE!

Savio and Andrea

We have to say we loved this book from beginning to end and from the moment you started turning the pages you were hooked. The characters were awesome loved the difference between the two one broken and the other of the light.

This love story about soulmates was full of raw emotion love and understanding penance, had a bit of suspense had challenges, and the forbidden/taboo romance aspect added excitement to it.

Overall all that we can say is we loved it we were invested in the characters and rooting for them felt the emotions of the characters deeply. We loved the fact that Andrea seemed a bit crazy but, really was a love and generous soul whose mission in life was to save as many would that crossed her path. She had us believing she was an angel sent from the heavens. Our hearts went out to Savio for the pain he endured and our hearts broke for him in the way he chose to atone for his sins. Our favorite part of the story would have to be the letter writing those parts were filled with everything the characters were feeling at that moment in time. To love light and soulmates...








         Meet Serena Akeroyd: 

HI I"M SERENA AKEROYD, AKA G.A. MAZURKE USA Today and International Best Selling Author, I am most known for my mafia and MC series set in the Five Points Avid reader of all things romance, I first started my career as a why choose author in both contemporary and paranormal. I eventually made my way to MF romance where I found my groove with the O’Donnelly brothers, the Satan Sinners and most recently the Valentini Family. In my back list you can find some MM, MF, MFM and Why Choose romances. HEA guaranteed! When not writing I am either reading, traveling or coloring.

 For more information on Serena and her books visit: https://serenaakeroyd.com/   


  Connect with Serena Akeroyd: 

Hosted By:

0 comments: