Thursday, September 7, 2023

Release Blast for End Game by G.A. Mazurke


END GAME

G.A. Mazurke

Release Date: September 7

    

END GAME

G.A. Mazurke

Release Date: September 7Alternate Covers

  
She’s my lifeline, my rock… When I was billeted with the Bukowskis, I made a mistake. I didn’t lock Gracie Agnieska Bukowski down. Instead, like a 16-year-old idiot, I became best friends with her brother, Kow, and now, the family considers me one of their own. Until her, hockey was my only refuge. So, when I’m traded to the New York Stars, my first move is to change my number to 35. See, we made a vow, one that she might have forgotten, but I haven’t. Gracie’s about to be swept off her feet. I’m going to prove to her that not only is she not my sister… She’s my endgame.   

Grab Your Copy! 


This was one of my favorite reads of the year.  No matter what name Serena penned this novel under it was fantastic. And from the moment we started turning the pages, we were already falling in love with the characters. Gracie has moved into the spot of one of my favorite characters of all time. I loved her sass, independence, tell-it-like-it-like-it type of girl her opinions, her sense of humor her smarts, her goodness and kindness and so much more. We understood her feelings when it came to her family even felt her pain and understood it but, love the fact if you didn't have her back you were one and done. 

Liam was a character that had us smiling throughout the book the way he was courting Gracie was awesome and heartfelt and done in such a loving way that you knew by his actions and deeds alone he was serious and in love and she would always be his end game. Not only that Liam really knows Gracie on a level that even her family doesn't the ins and outs and the things that make her special. Those two together were fire. This couple's chemistry is off the charts. So many fan-worthy sexy times throughout the story. Didn't like seeing Liam struggle so much but, loved the fact that he always had Gracie in his corner and she always had his back. Loved Liam's character he was so easy to fall for his actions and deeds were heart-melting moments throughout the story.

This story was heartfelt and emotional and we even shed some tears. Most of all I loved how the author meshed these new characters with characters from a previous series giving Liam an entirely new family. There was so much that we loved about this story that we could go on and on about we loved it that much. Although this author chose to make this novel a standalone we hope to see a series come from this one. Can you imagine Kow with his own story I am laughing just thinking about it. Fantastic job well done.



         
Meet G.A. Mazurke:
G.A. Mazurke is the crazy lady behind Serena Akeroyd, a crafter of smexy heroes you just wanna lick. While Serena has us expecting dark romance with lots of twists and turns … G. A. is her more mainstream/contemporary personality. She explores her sweeter side while keeping the sexy we love, where the women fall hard but the men fall harder. Some of G. A.’s books will cross over into Serena’s universes… so expect a cameo or two from beloved characters, while discovering new bands of brothers, with the banter, the laughs, and the tears you are used to.  

 Keep up with G.A. Mazurke and subscribe to her newsletter https://bit.ly/3OutEMd     

 To learn more about G.A. Mazurke & her books, visit here!

Hosted By:

0 comments: