Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Release & Review for PRAISE by Sara Cate




🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

PRAISE by Sara Cate is LIVE!

#1ClickHere

geni.us/Praise

He calls me perfect.

His flawless pet.

His good girl.

Broken down and wounded by my emotionally neglectful ex, I wanted someone to tell me I was good enough.

Then, I stumbled into a new job with a boss who brings me to my knees—literally. He has me do things a real secretary would never do.

Emerson Grant tells me I’m more than just good enough.

I’m worthy of his praise.

There are a million reasons why I should stay away. The owner of the Salacious Players’ Club is not just my new boss, he’s twice my age.

And my ex-boyfriend’s father.

With him, I am treasured. I am adored. I am his.

I’m a good girl, but I’m falling for the wrong man.

Emerson Grant knows what he wants—

And he wants me.

So how far will I go to hear his approval?

We really enjoyed this one, this was a first-time author for us. We really enjoyed the characters, they were likable as well as loveable.


This was an age gap romance, with Emerson being 40 and Charlie 21 sometimes relationships like this creep me out but, I never got that feeling about this couple because it was more about sexual exploitation for Charlie more so because Emerson already had lived the life of a DOM/Sub relationship. Emerson gave Charlie a safe space to explore her new budding desires and needs. The chemistry between this couple was off the charts. Loved them together, I never saw their age difference as a hurdle because they seemed so natural and perfect for one another.


Loved Charlie's personality, she was a genuine kind, and caring person. Like most of us, she also has personal issues, whether it's body or self-worth. Emerson is on a mission to change her mind about some of those issues.


Emerson, is a fan-worthy character and alpha enough to keep a girl's panties wet. I loved how he was with Emerson, he almost seemed lighter and happier but, the real threat is not their age difference, it's way more complicated than that.


Overall, loved the story cover to cover as I found myself smiling time and time again and also laughing but, there was also an emotional element and angst to the story as well that goes straight to the heart. For us, we would like to see more of these characters going forward, as well as continuing the series. Bottom line, we loved it! Charlie, I am betting that you will never regret getting on your knees in front of Emerson and that a case of mistaken identity led you to a lot of beautiful orgasms and the love of your life! Grins...






0 comments: