Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Book Review His Man Wounded Souls Novella by Leah Sharelle



Title: His Man 
Series: Wounded Souls Novella
Author: Leah Sharelle
Genre: M/M Ex-Military Romance
Release Date: December 27, 2018 





FORD


Ford had a pretty good life.

He was part of a former elite commando team, a talented computer genius, and a member of the Wounded Souls MC. He had a real family with his brothers, their women, and kids. Life was good. Well, it would be except for one big sexy issue—a tall helicopter pilot with a mouth and body made for sin. Lucky didn’t know it yet, but Ford was coming for him.
LUCKY
After the horrific shooting at the FOB while on deployment, Lucky took the medical discharge the army offered and ran back to the only place he was accepted just as himself. The Wounded Souls MC. After years of being a part-time member, he was now out of the army and healed, ready to do his bit. The only obstacle in his way was in the form of the club’s computer expert and go-to babysitter. His only hope of staying away from Ford and out of his bed was Lucky’s fiancée. But one look at his former lover had Lucky thinking maybe it was time to dig deep for some courage and finally reveal his true feelings, not only to his blood family but to the man who’d captured his heart and refused to give it back.
Did he want it back? Could he finally stand up to his powerful family and admit he wanted to be Ford’s man?



Let's just say that this is another great read in this ongoing series.This author turned out to be one of my top favorite authors for 2018.

I am really glad that Ford got is own story he is an important to the club but, not as out going as the other members.

I loved the connection he had with Shiloh and the other children somehow he became the go-to babysitter for all their kids and that is just fine with him.We loved seeing the softer side of him but, most of all he same to be in his element when around the children.

I am glad we got to know Ford a little better this time around because he is pretty much a quite guy and we never really knew much about him this novella was a nice treat and fixing that for us.

Ford turned out to be just like the other guys in the MC love is never easy for them.Ford is in love with a man he can never have yet under his nose daily.

My heart broke for the turmoil he was going through as I really liked him and all because Lucky couldn't come to terms with is own sexuality.My heart went out to Lucky as well because he was living a lie and being unhappy just to please his family.

Lucky and Ford definitely had chemistry!
Total hotness when they were together!

We loved the story from cover to cover and as always we love Shiloh and her antic's and we loved the fact that Darth made an appearance as we are truly missing him.He is still looking out for Shiloh and those he loves.

The story had heartbreak and drama and a few unexpected surprises to spice things up.We also loved getting a glimpse on how all our favorite character's are evolving and growing.

The story definitely left us with the wheels turning in our head about how the next chapter will play out.I alway thought that Darth and Shiloh were soul mates.Perhaps there is a chance for them to meet again and if Reincarnation is possible.........then who knows what could happen!


Loved it !
5 stars from us


 
Deck & Charlotte Story

Deck -MC title Sergent At Arms
Charlotte- aka Teach/Ballerina/Sweetness
Darth- A Character Favorite
Shiloh-A Character Favorite

First off  lets say this is a new series and author for us and we have to say that we loved the first book in this new  amazing series and each and every book that came after.

I loved what this club stood for and the members who were part of the MC club.We often take for granted the sacrifices our soldiers make for us to keep us safe and the he** they go through and the long effects they have to live with. For me I am eternally grateful for all they do to keep us safe.This Club was created for a team of ex military soldiers and the men they served with.I loved the support system that this club had for each and every member as well as the former soldiers to come it was a place for them to feel like they belonged and had purpose.What I loved most though as they had the right people to cope with the nightmares,ptsd,mood swings etc to help them make it through the day.This really was such a touching story that it definitely touched your heart and is not a story that you would be forgetting anytime soon.

Quote-“Do you know how long it has been since I had a nightmare?” My voice was low and quiet. “The day I met Charlie, all the nightmares stopped, as did the hot flushes at night, and the waking up screaming.”

I loved all the characters this story had whether it was a MC member, or all the future old ladies to come but, I had a real soft spot in my heart for Shiloh.

I loved Deck & Charlotte's/Teach/Charlie's story as no couple could be further opposites.Charlie a Pre-School helper/Dance Teacher and Deck the Ex-Soldier who was a bad a**.I loved them together they were the perfect mix of hard and soft.

Omg! This couple burned up the sheets! Charlie/Teach had a little bit of kink to her and when she let her freak out Holy Hotness!

Quote-“It’s good you like it, Sweetness,” he said, his voice a deep rumble while his gaze demanded my attention. I could not look away even if I’d wanted to. “It’s going to happen a lot more, Charlie.


I loved Teach from the moment we met her.She was so sweet,kind,loving and a breath of fresh air.Teach has a heart of gold and she was beautiful on the outside as well as within.

Deck- I loved him from page one.I loved his caveman ways(lol),I loved his possessiveness,loved his bada**ary as well as the way he joked with his brothers but, most of all I loved the devotion and love he had for his daughter Shiloh.

Quote-“A man so deep in love with his daughter his heart made a choice that at the time made perfect sense. Shiloh will always come first. And I don’t think you or anyone else should ever expect any different. If you do, well, then shame on you.”

This story and the stories to come you will see that Shiloh plays and important part in each and every story. I loved that this girl was a savior and bright light to a bunch or broken soldiers and she was their saving grace in so many way for these wounded soldiers.
"Just Heart melting!" and "oh so funny!"

The story was filled with so much love as well as brought us tons of laughs especially when all the girls got together and then all He** broke loose.
LOL

I loved the suspense but,most of all I loved the amazing characters that the story had for us to enjoy and fall in love with.

I loved the story so much  I could go on about all the things I loved about it forever.I will also say that this author has now made it to my top favorite MC author for 2018 and I hope that she creates another MC series for us to love and perhaps a series that will continue with the children of the club members.

Some favorite quotes

  "At three, Shiloh was the ultimate biker princess. From the top of her curly raven hair to her size two sh**kickers. There was never more of a daddy’s girl than my Shiloh."


“Hey, Sweetness?” As I looked away from Shiloh and Darth, my gaze immediately found the steely gaze of the handsome father. “There ain’t no need to be looking at Darth.”“Yes, you were, and it’s not on. You belong to me, sweet Charlie.”

“So, are you my boyfriend, and I’m your girlfriend?” Even as I said the words, I felt like an idiot. “You’re my woman, Charlie, and I’m your man.

“Daddy, look, watch me burning effing rubber,” Shiloh called out as she did her best to get the plastic wheels to do a burnout. Fuc**** Darth.

“I like that you touch me all the time. Like you can’t go without touching me.”



Awesome read! Recommended read to All!

A personal note: This is a series that needs to be read in order and although the story does not end on a cliffhanger all the books are connected by one common tread and is a on going story all the way to the conclusion of the series.I personally read the series all at once and I am glad I did because the moment I finished one book I started onto the next.





 


Stella and  Booth 


First off  lets say this is a new series and author for us and we have to say that we loved the first book in this new amazing series and each and every book that came after.

I loved what this club stood for and the members who were part of the MC club.We often take for granted the sacrifices our soldiers make for us to keep us safe and the he** they go through and the long effects they have to live with. For me I am eternally grateful for all they do to keep us safe.This Club was created for a team of ex military soldiers and the men they served with.I loved the support system that this club had for each and every member as well as the former soldiers to come it was a place for them to feel like they belonged and had purpose.What I loved most though as they had the right people to cope with the nightmares,ptsd,mood swings etc to help them make it through the day.This really was such a touching story that it definitely touched your heart and is not a story that you would be forgetting anytime soon.

I really enjoyed this latest installment in this on going series.I loved the story from cover to cover.

I loved all the characters this story had whether it was a MC member, or all the future old ladies to come but, I had a real soft spot in my heart for Shiloh as she cracks me up!


~Our favorite Quotes~

Quote-“Going somewhere, Booth?” Steel’s smirk told me he knew exactly what I had up next. He’d had one with her only days ago. “Got a date with a fiery raven-haired squirt. She tore me a new one the last time I was late.” I laughed.

Quote-“Stella, are youse listening to me?” Shiloh questioned me, freeing me from my thoughts. “Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie, what did you say?” Shiloh let out a huff, shaking her head, her raven curls flying around her face. “Youse not wearing your listening ears, woman!”

Quote-“Vinnie, is you going to sit down and date me, or do I hafta find Darf?” Shiloh called out to me. Chuckling, I made my way to the table and sat my tall frame into the stupid as shit fucking smallest chair in the world. “I’m here, baby girl. Let’s get this date started.”


I loved the suspense but,most of all I loved the amazing characters that the story had for us to enjoy and fall in love with.The story got even hotter more suspenseful and we learned more than a few secrets about a certain women in the club.Was she living a double life?

The story was filled with so much love as well as brought us tons of laughs especially when all the girls got together and then all He** broke loose.
LOL I am thinking that this is a good thing as it opened the eyes of the men of the club about what was right under their noses and if they didn't get the sh** together quickly they were going to lose those they already loved to another.

I loved Stella from the onset of the story she was the sweetest ,kindest,strongest person I ever met.I loved her fieriness and devotion for those she loved,I loved her protectiveness,(she was like a momma bear protecting her cubs) but, most of all she was a angel sent from heaven to spread her over abundance of love that she housed within her heart to give comfort and love to those wounded souls.I love all the little things she did for the brothers and her little act's of kindness like making and keeping the mens favorite treats on hand. 

I loved Booth from the onset as well. Omg ! Definitely swoon worth. Hot as He**! "Fanning myself !"I loved his fieriness and how protective of those he cared for and loved.I loved how his men loved and respected him.Booth was the brothers commanding officer in the military and he ran his club like they were still there and I believe that this is actually what the men needed as he was level headed as well as smart and always went over the pro's and con's when making decisions to keep his family safe.I love that he was great under pressure.I found Booth to be a man who kept his personal feelings and needs close to the vest as they say.

Booth and Stella made the cutest couple.I loved the struggles he had concerning is conscience when it came to Stella and that she was an innocent he thought he would tarnish her in some way by wanting her and claiming her.I loved how he watched her from afar all the time and was always in his thoughts.I loved how protective he was of Stella and how once he gave is heart she became his whole world.
"Touching and Heart melting!"

~Our favorite Quotes~

Quote-I loved watching her. She was the most stunning, beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

“I like when you call me Honey, too.” The barely whispered words only just reached my ears as I exited out of the kitchen. A grin suddenly split my face. Me too, Honey, me too.


Quote-I needed just a small taste. Dipping my head, I crashed my lips to hers, and feelings I had never felt before exploded in my body. Pulling her closer to me, I moved my mouth against hers, wanting to deepen the kiss, but I didn’t. I didn’t want to scare her off with my desperation to taste her. But oh, my fucking good God. Heaven had a name, and its name was Stella Hogan.

I called out, trying hard not to howl like a wolf that had just found his mate for life. Because, Miss Stella Hogan, you just became mine with that climax and that one word. Baby. She probably didn’t even realize she had said it, but I’d heard it. Right down to my black soul. And I fucking loved it. Game on, Honey. I am coming for you. And that was it.

This story as well as the series is emotionally engaging and I really love that about a story as one minute your laughing the next crying.I love that you feel connected to these characters.For me they are all my favorites whether its the men or women as they all have great personalties as well as their quirks that we love so much!

I love that the love story itself is riddled with and takes so many twists and turns.As the story progressed you could not help but get emotionally attached to the characters as they were all so love-able.


Awesome read! Recommended read to All!

A personal note: This is a series that needs to be read in order and although the story does not end on a cliffhanger all the books are connected by one common tread and is a on going story all the way to the conclusion of the series.I personally read the series all at once and I am glad I did because the moment I finished one book I started onto the next.

 
 
First off  lets say this is a new series and author for us and we have to say that we loved the first book in this new amazing series and each and every book that came after.

I loved what this club stood for and the members who were part of the MC club.We often take for granted the sacrifices our soldiers make for us to keep us safe and the he** they go through and the long effects they have to live with. For me I am eternally grateful for all they do to keep us safe.This Club was created for a team of ex military soldiers and the men they served with.I loved the support system that this club had for each and every member as well as the former soldiers to come it was a place for them to feel like they belonged and had purpose.What I loved most though as they had the right people to cope with the nightmares,ptsd,mood swings etc to help them make it through the day.This really was such a touching story that it definitely touched your heart and is not a story that you would be forgetting anytime soon.

I really enjoyed this latest installment in this on going series.I loved the story from cover to cover.

Omg ! Steel and Mia made and awesome couple! I loved how giving and caring Mia was this girl wore her heart on her sleeve at all times.Steel was a character that you would love to hate but, he makes that impossible because he is just misguided and has so many insecurities due to his appearance but, oh so love-able. Omg ! You do not know how many times that I wanted to kick him in the fanny and give him a slap and say "Wake up already!"Mia herself had many insecurities too but, hers stemmed from living in her sisters shadow all her life.

In this story things became more complicated as it was surrounded by a love triangle or maybe just a lust triangle. lol

I loved Mia from the onset of the story.I loved her antic's she endured to capture Steels attention it gave us so many laugh out loud moments.I found her to be insecure but , she had a fierceness to her,she loved with her whole heart, she was beautiful kind and caring.I love how she wore her heart on her sleeve at all times.I loved her camaraderie  with her girls.I loved how much in love she was with Shiloh as the rest of them and loved how she watched Shiloh's favorite show Tour of Duty with her countless times.I also loved the growth of Mia's character as the story progressed she finally let go all of those insecurities she had as well.

~Some favorite quotes~

Quote-“Just for tonight, Steel. Just pretend you want me for just tonight.”

Quote-“What can I get ya, pretty boy?” I smirked at the name she and Shiloh insisted on calling me all the time. Just about all the women called me that now, except Mia—she called me stud, or in the case of last night, she called me babe. And fu** me, I liked it.

Quote-“I do love you, and I have for so long now, a deep soulful love.”


Quote-“You are everything to me, Cooper Steel, the beat of my heart, the alpha caveman I adore. “Now take me to bed and give me no less than five orgasms.”


Steel for me was frustrating at times but, he just needed to be more comfortable in his own skin.Found him to be totally hot and vulnerable at times.I loved how he was so protective of Mia and he loved her fiercely once he gave his heart.Steel was wounded in the war and lost a leg so this makes him even less trusting in what others will think of him ( meaning lovers) and whether they would accept him for the way he is or is he just fooling himself.He totally broke my heart that he felt this way and sometimes I wished he had more faith in Mia to fully put his trust in her to accept that she loved him for who he was and what he stood for and  whether she would be able to love and give her love to half a man in his eyes anyway. "He broke my heart!"I loved how fiercely he loved Shiloh and I always looked forward to their special times together.

~Some favorite Quotes ~

Quote-She was so upset when we told her about Bullet, and my heart nearly broke when she cried in my arms. It did break, though, when she gave me her favourite stuffed plush dog shaped like a German shepherd. Just like my Bullet. “Take this, Unca Coop. I sleep wif him, but now youse can. But if I can’t sleep wifout him, youse is going to hafta give him back. Okays, big fella?”

Quote-“Hey, Beauty, got a minute?” I didn’t miss the way her eyes softened at my endearment for her. She is a beauty. Fuc**** classically beautiful with her dark-brown hair that sat a smidge below her shoulders, her oval face and pretty shaped lips and the cutest button nose, but it was her eyes that hauled you in. The brown was like melted chocolate and almond in shape, giving her a sultry, sexy come-hither look.

Quote-“The last thing I see you as is a little sister, Mia Stone. I have thought more than once about being balls deep inside you, baby.”

Quote-“Beauty, do you feel my heart beating?” he asked. He took one of my hands from the back of his neck and briefly kissed my knuckles before placing it against his chest. The warmth of his skin heated my hand, and I nodded slowly, nose to nose. At that moment, words were impossible.“It beats for you, Mia. Only you and our baby. Protecting you, Beauty, is my priority for you are my reason for breathing, my motivation to be a better man. You, Beauty, are the love of my life,” he whispered softly, his breath tickling my lips

This couple definitely burned up the sheets and they became more scorching when Steel finally lets goes of all those insecurities that were weighing him down.I loved the fun they had and enjoyed with each other in and out of bed.


I loved all the characters this story had whether it was a MC member, or all the future old ladies to come but, I had a real soft spot in my heart for Shiloh as she cracks me up!I love how you never know what is going to come out of her mouth.

Some of Shiloh's favorite quotes

Quote-Is them your sh**kickers, Unca Coops?” the tiny voice came from under the table. “Yep,” I answered, popping the p.

Quote-Reckon I might be losing my princess title if Vinnie knocked Blondie up with a girl baby.”

Quote-“Whatever flops your mop, Studmuffin.”

I loved the suspense but,most of all I loved the amazing characters that the story had for us to enjoy and fall in love with.The story got even hotter more suspenseful and we loved all those secrets started coming to life right before our eyes. 

The story was filled with so much love as well as brought us tons of laughs especially when all the girls got together and then all He** broke loose.
LOL I am thinking that this is a good thing as it opened the eyes of the men of the club about what was right under their noses and if they didn't get the sh** together quickly they were going to lose those they already loved to another.


This story as well as the series is emotionally engaging and I really love that about a story as one minute your laughing the next crying.I love that you feel connected to these characters.For me they are all my favorites whether its the men or women as they all have great personalties as well as their quirks that we love so much!

I love that the love story itself is riddled with and takes so many twists and turns.As the story progressed you could not help but get emotionally attached to the characters as they were all so love-able.


Awesome read! Recommended read to All!

A personal note: This is a series that needs to be read in order and although the story does not end on a cliffhanger all the books are connected by one common tread and is a on going story all the way to the conclusion of the series.I personally read the series all at once and I am glad I did because the moment I finished one book I started onto the next.

 

First off  lets say this is a new series and author for us and we have to say that we loved the first book in this new amazing series and each and every book that came after.

I loved what this club stood for and the members who were part of the MC club.We often take for granted the sacrifices our soldiers make for us to keep us safe and the he** they go through and the long effects they have to live with. For me I am eternally grateful for all they do to keep us safe.This Club was created for a team of ex military soldiers and the men they served with.I loved the support system that this club had for each and every member as well as the former soldiers to come it was a place for them to feel like they belonged and had purpose.What I loved most though as they had the right people to cope with the nightmares,ptsd,mood swings etc to help them make it through the day.This really was such a touching story that it definitely touched your heart and is not a story that you would be forgetting anytime soon.

I really enjoyed this latest installment in this on going series. Rainn she was just the bomb! She is the perfect mix of soft and Hard. Omg! Did this gal give us a ton of laughs throughout the story.

Rainn has been one of my favorite characters throughout the series she was just a hoot and a fresh of breath air.I loved that she was a tell it like it is girl.I loved that she was a sexual creature comfortable in her own skin.I loved how she was the go to gal for advice ,sexual or otherwise and I loved how she went about dishing that advice out. LOL I found Rainn to be the leader of their little flock of all the old ladies .The story was filled with so much love as well as brought us tons of laughs especially when all the girls got together and then all He** broke loose.

  Favorite scene with Rainn in it would have to be teaching the girls to lap dance.

"I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes!"


Rainn was the perfect match for Mannix as he was a very hard man and also very broken one but, when she was near him he seem to be softer some how.

Rainn for me was a no nonsense type of gal who will never take any crap from anyone and that goes from Mannix  to and will always stand up and go toe to toe with him each and every time yet, she will be the one and only to pierce that armor of his.I love that Rainn makes Mannix feel things whether he admits she affects him or not.I love that under Rainn's hard exterior beats the heart of a loving and caring and compassionate women.I also found her to be tough,funny,sexy and always had an upbeat personality that affected all those around her.

I found Mannix to be passionate and protective of those he loved and cared about. Mannix was broken from the inside out and it was more than what the war did to him it was life's betrayals as well.I loved how he softened every time he was around Rainn. I loved how Rainn was always in his thoughts.I loved that Rainn was slowly healing him and his wounded soul by just being who she was. Mannix reminded me of a sexy pirate who I would not mind taking part in my own fantasies .lol Mannix was a take charge kind of guy and I loved that about him as it made him sexy in my eyes!

~Favorite quote~

Quote-“Rainn, babe, the day you walked into my strip club and demanded I give you a job, you mesmerized me. The night we made love for the first time, you bewitched me. 


In this story things heated up quite a bit as it became more suspenseful,more dangerous but, the stakes were upped because the men had even more to lose this time around.The story kept you engrossed and turning the pages to the very end.I loved the suspense but,most of all I loved the amazing characters that the story had for us to enjoy and fall in love with.


I loved the story from cover to cover.We loved that the story was about love,healing ,rebirth and finally finding the right person to give you the happiness that you rightly deserved.I loved seeing Mannix happy it brought joy to my heart especially after he lived in the dark for so long.I also loved seeing himreemerge into the living once again.

Mannix and Rainn made an explosive couple both volatile and loved and fought the same way. As you can imagine they burned up the sheets!
Omg ! Did this couple created some major fireworks together."Fanning Myself"

Can you say Hot Hot and Hotter !

Some of Mannix's secret thoughts of Rainn

Quote - "The woman made sex look and feel like a sensual dance."

Quote- "Rainn from behind had been a favorite go-to, as well."

Quote- "She was a nymph who, basically, cast her spell over me."

Quote- "Another thing Rainn and I shared, other than explosive sex, was explosive tempers."

Quote- "Moody temper, sweet nature, sassy, and anything else she decided to throw at me in the future just as long as she was with me."


This story as well as the series is emotionally engaging and I really love that about a story as one minute your laughing the next crying.I love that you feel connected to these characters.For me they are all my favorites whether its the men or women as they all have great personalties as well as their quirks that we love so much!


Awesome read! Recommended read to All!

A personal note: This is a series that needs to be read in order and although the story does not end on a cliffhanger all the books are connected by one common tread and is a on going story all the way to the conclusion of the series.I personally read the series all at once and I am glad I did because the moment I finished one book I started onto the next.


I love the idea of being in love. Since my early teens when I first discovered Silhouette Desire novels my life has been all about reading. I would find myself re-writing scenes if I wasn't happy with them and hiding them under my bed. That led me to writing love stories of my own. They all ended up under the bed and are still there, and there they will stay. I don't do angst, in fact it drives me crazy. 

I am a mum of three beautiful girls, Australian, and have what most say is a weird sense of humor.
I spend my free time doing movie, Sons of Anarchy, and Friends marathons. And reading.
I love Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain..... there's that weird humor. 



0 comments: