Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Release Tour for The Consumed Series by Alex Grayson

Title: The Consumed Series: The Complete Collection
Author: Alex Grayson
Genre: Romance
Release Date: July 25, 2019
Sexual addiction, exhibitionism, and voyeurism...
Three best friends, three different wickedly delicious sexual needs. 
Lose your inhibitions and get ready for a wildly sexy ride...
Always Wanting
Abigail Summers is addicted to sex. Not by choice, but by her body’s demands. If she doesn’t have sex at least once a day, her body is wracked with unbearable withdraws. It’s not a lifestyle she chose for herself. When Colt Maverick walks into her life with his beautiful blue eyes, sexy as sin body, and possessive nature, she craves something more. Will he be enough to satisfy her insatiable desires?
Bare Yourself
Meet Teagan Zanders; fun-loving, sexy, and an exhibitionist. He enjoys having someone watch while he and his partners are giving and receiving pleasure. To him, it’s the ultimate high and extremely arousing. He’s never been tempted to settle down with one woman. That is, until he meets Willow Bennett. Now all he can think about is showing her just how good it could be if she lost her inhibitions and let him put her on display.
Watching Mine
Nathan is a watcher. There’s nothing more erotic than seeing desire on people’s faces as they writhe in pleasure or when their bodies tighten as they balance on the edge of ecstasy. He’s a loner, preferring to stay on the outside looking in. But from the first time he watched the woman in the apartment across from his, he knew she was different. She teases him with her soft touches and silent moans. Once he has her, there’s no way he’ll ever go back to simply watching.




Tegan and Willows Story




We are starting off by staying this is a first time author for us an we thoroughly enjoyed our first read by her.I have read a lot of erotica books but, not one that dealt with issues of sexual addictions so this plot was something new for us and a nice change to read something different.

I really enjoyed the characters that I read about.I thought they were fun,humorous,had amazing sexual chemistry and both had a great group of friends adding even more humor to the story that had a more serious story line.I loved all the side characters as well as some of those characters dealt with the same issues as Tegan did whether it was from sexual abusive to a sexual addition.They were all supportive of one another and open about their own additions making it easy to talk among themselves I liked that they had an ear to bend when one needed one as they understood what they were going through and could relate.

Omg from the very first pages this couple started setting the pages on fire making it a super hot read.I never really expected this couple to hook up and stay that way.I expected a one night stand and nothing more due to the demands and needs that Tegan needed to find sexual gratification. Tegan was into voyeurism and public displays when having sex and this was something he needed to do in order to find fulfillment.Now how do you find a partner into the same kind of sex you are?


I always pick a favorite character and this time around it was a really tough choice but I am going to pick Tegan. I picked him because he was just and fun and love able guy but, the main reason is I was attracted to him because  he was very open about his addiction and his needs and also with his childhood sexual abuse. Tegan  certainly had hang ups about sex but, the abuse itself never broke him he just learned to deal with it and moved on.Another reason is that he continued to see to his dying mother even though it was her that lead to the abuse to happen in the first place.My heart went out to Tegan as I could not even fathom the kind of emotions he must have been experiencing just by being in the same room with his mother.The author did an amazing job allowing you to experience all these emotions as well creating heartbreak for us to.This man was sexy as hell  . He definitely made a girls panties wet just by looking at you. Tegan just dripped with sex appeal. Omg ! Can't you say he set fire to my blood as well !I loved his playful banter. I loved how he pushed the limits with Willow without putting her in danger.I love how he found himself possessive of Willow a first for him and how uncomfortable it made him feel.It was nice seeing him out of his comfort zone. Willow actually made him feel things without just going through the motions.

I loved Willow as well.I really liked the fact that this couple had amazing chemistry together and that Willow was willing to push the limits as well.I liked that fact that she was open minded.I like that fact that she didn't run off as soon as she heard what sexual kinks Tegan had and was willing to at least try new things.I think that Willow needed someone like Tegan to push her out of her own sexual comfort zone and by doing so she was experiencing the best sex of her life.Some of Tegan's and Willow's sexual encounters set flames to the pages along with scorching the sheets as well.I love how this couple made sex fun and exciting as well as adventurous  .They were such a cute couple together.


My favorite scenes would have to be those that happened at Blackie's. I really think this bar had a helping hand in their relationship as they were able to explore each other in a safe environment along with getting off on the need for voyeurism as the bar tended to attract those with similar tastes. I especially loved that single unexpected moment when he asked her to be his.What and unexpected twist that had that OMG factor that I never saw coming.It had me laughing out loud.Did he really just do that ? For real?

Overall one super hot read .Can you say fanning myself more than once.I loved all the character's as well with their wacky personalities adding that bit of extra humor to the story.I loved the plot and those unexpected twists and turns that occurred.I enjoyed seeing new relationships foraged as well as putting ghosts to rest.I loved that both of the main character's had amazing personalities which made me even more drawn to them and able to connect with them.A compelling read that kept your interest and blood pressure up from the couple's very first encounter along with several of those unexpected omg moments.I loved this story from beginning to end.


Recommend read to all looking forward to reading this first book in its series.This book goes into the keeper pile to re-read again and again.A well done delightful story.


Arc provided from author for an honest review and we are giving this story 5 stars.Well done!




Watching Mine  


This was another great read in this continuing series.I have to say that I really love this authors writing. I was glued to the story from the very first pages and never put the book down until I was finished it.This was one hot as hell read!

The sparks and the chemistry and those sizzling dark looks were evident from the moment their eyes met. Emberleigh and Nathan's chemistry was off the charts and if you were standing in a room with them you could feel the heat up close and personal.There is secret each one is holding back from voicing but, what neither realizes is that they have been doing a sensual dance between them for sometime now.

I loved the characters from the onset of the story as they both were easy to like and love.I have to mention that I love the other characters in this series as well and that I love the amazing relationship that they have with one another.Since their first meeting they were fast friends who shared similar sexual desires and play together when the need arises and are able to play with those they trust.

Emberleigh turned out to be my favorite character.I just loved how she just let her sexual inhibitions go when she she new someone was watching.I love how she was willing to explore a side of herself she never new existed a little bit at a time. She never really thought she would enjoy but ,realized it only enhanced her own sexual desires.And with the past she has had to overcome to put that much in a man she barely knows was a huge stepping stone for her.
I found her to be sexy as sin,love-able,bright,loving,sensual as well as sexual and you got to love her for the scarifies she has made on behalf of another.

Nathan OMG! that man was hot as hell!.Voyeurism was his kink!That man was sex on a stick for sure and someone to definitely make a girls panties wet just by staring right into those smoldering dark eyes of his. I loved the heat he created when with Emberleigh and most of all loved the possessiveness she brought out in him .This was definitely a first for this player.How the mighty fall...LOL If I wasn't half in love with Nathan myself already when we learned Emberleigh's secrets and he stood by her I would have been right then and there from that moment on.That man melted my heart !

We loved this sizzling read from cover to cover and this was one highly erotic read that has you fanning yourself more than once through out this story.

HOT HOT HOT

A recommended read to all as well as the other books in this series.This author writes great erotica reads and is one of my go to authors when I am in for one really hot and scorching read.This story moves to the keeper pile.

Well Done!


Abby and Colt Aka Blue

This was an emotional touching story and was also super hot and I mean Hot.Abby is suffering from a sexual addition and if she doesn't get a man  to give her release daily she becomes physically sick and mean deadly sick so her life definitely revolves around picking up men to satisfy her need nightly but, until Colt/ Blue comes along and changes all that.

Blue/Colt and Abby had some major chemistry and were super hot together.Their relationship was unusual l and highly sexual but, it was also filled with passion and love and understanding.The story was also filled with a ton of emotion and took you on one heck of an emotional roller coaster right along with Abby herself.

I loved the characters right off the bat they were easy to love and intriguing and passionate and fun.Colt was my favorite in was kind of hard not to love the man he was kind and understanding and I loved the fact he wasn't turned off by Abby's addition but, wanting to help sooth or even cure her to make her situation a whole lot better to cope with.You have to love her friends as well as their love and understanding and friendship they have is astounding .

Overall we loved this hot read with amazing character's from cover to cover.It was a series that was memorable and will  definitely  be reading over and over.We just love this author she gives us a amazing reads each and every time she creates and new story for us to fall in love with her characters each and every time. 

Well done and Recommended Read to All!

 
HOSTED BY:

0 comments: