Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Review for Quieting The Bikers Rage by Piper Davenport


Quieting the Biker's Rage by Piper Davenport

 (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter Book 4) 


  • File Size: 1003 KB
  • Print Length: 195 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1095382071
  • Publication Date: May 1, 2019
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B07PPGJT1Z
Gene : MC Romance
Reviewed by : Angels with Attitude Book Received and ARC Copy for honest review
5 stars from Us
Purchase Link Universal Amazon Kindle



18+ for language and sexual situations.

Doom
Six years ago, I lost everything that meant anything to me. Since then, I've been moving through life in a fog. My club brothers are the only people I can tolerate, and only on a good day.

Then 'she' crashes into my life and the pain I've kept buried surfaces again. She's a mirror projecting everything I've lost back at me and I can no longer control the rage I've managed to keep in check.

Lyric
I am nobody.
I've worked hard to make sure I stay a nobody while my sister's career continues to shoot into space. I like my anonymity and the life I've carefully carved out for myself.

That is until an angry biker forces me into the spotlight and I have no idea how to stop myself from falling...hard.


Let's start off by saying that this is a fairly new author for us but, we are so loving their books that we have read so far as well as this on going series that we are totally loving it.This author is on their way to being on my top favorites list.


We have to say that we really enjoyed this story from cover to cover.We could not put the book down until it was completely finished.This current story had us laughing out loud the entire time.The story had so many amazing character's to fall in love with as well and we did just that!

We loved Doom from the onset of the story as he was, dark,brooding and broken and a man who seemed to just be skating through life until he was reawakened again by one special women.

Li Li- We really found her to be a hoot,feisty,independent,smart,sexy and a problem solver.Overall she just had this larger than life personality and we loved that most about her character.

Doom and Li Li were super hot together in and out of bed.I found they were just what the other needed it was just something about their chemistry together that had them spilling all their secrets to one another and unburdening their hearts giving them a chance to finally feel free.

This was a wonderful love story filled with tons of suspense,drama,healing,second chances,laughter and perhaps a miracle or two and "we absolutely love it".




 Book 1 Click Cover to Purchase

paperback US -

18+ for language and sexual situations.

Preacher’s daughter Willow Miller's idyllic life is shattered in a matter of seconds. In the midst of a devastating heartbreak, she’s forced to evaluate everything she thought she believed in and make a choice...the man she thinks she knows or the man who sets her heart aflame.

Finn 'Dash' Lloyd doesn’t “do” good girls. He’s a newly patched member of the Dogs of Fire Motorcycle Club, and he’s enjoying all the perks that come with it. But when he finds himself thrust into the unwanted role of guardian, he realizes the good girl that captures his heart might just save his soul.

But Dash needs to figure out how to protect Willow from a threat buried deep in her past before it's too late.



paperback US- https://amzn.to/2UTCkOt


18+ for language and sexual situations.

Jasmine Buckley’s busy life has no room for anything that doesn’t involve color palettes, fragrance samples, or building her burgeoning cosmetic empire. And she’s certainly too damn busy for a man. Too bad for her, she’s about to meet a man who could either be the makeover her love life needs, or the ultimate test of her new waterproof mascara formula.

Valen "Alamo" Slater is the unapologetic Sgt. At. Arms for the Dogs of Fire MC in Savannah. Alamo is used to getting what he wants, and right now what he wants is Jasmine Buckley. The beautiful and fiery redhead is everything he’s ever wanted in a woman. The problem is, she has rules…strict ones. Lucky for him, there’s never been a rule he couldn’t bend…or break.

When Alamo discovers his sister severely beaten, his pursuit of justice plunges him into the heart of an ever-present and growing darkness in Savannah. With everyone and everything he loves in danger, Alamo must face the demons of his past in order to protect his future.


Paperback US-


18+ for language and sexual situations.

I lost Quinlan in high school, but I never stopped loving her. I never stopped protecting her, either. It didn’t matter where my life took me because in the end, I knew she’d be mine. At least, I did until she shut me out. 

Now there’s a threat that could destroy everything I’ve ever wanted, and I will move heaven and earth to eliminate it. Because when I said I’d be there, I meant it, and it’s time she remembered who I am…even if it costs me my only chance at redemption.


Piper Davenport writes from a place of passion and intrigue. Combining elements of romance and suspense with strong modern day heroes and heroines.

She currently resides in pseudonymia under the dutiful watch of the Writers Protection Agency.

Like Piper's FB page and get to know her!
(www.facebook.com/piperdavenport)




0 comments: