Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Release Tour & Review for Talkin' Trash by Lani Lynn Vale

Title: Talkin' Trash
Series: Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 2
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 5, 2018
Cover Design: Cover Me Darling, LLC
Linc has two very important things on his mind—professional football and his motorcycle club.
What he does not have on his mind is the woman that drives him crazy and makes him want to do stupid things, like throw caution to the wind.
Nope, not Linc.
At least, that’s the lie he tells everyone.
In reality, every time Conleigh’s name is mentioned, he squirms.
She’s everything that he wants, wrapped up in a cute little package that is stamped ‘hands freakin’ off.’
She’s four years younger than him, in school to be a doctor, and thinks football is stupid.
Even more, Linc and Conleigh get along like oil and water.
There’s not a single second that they’re in each other’s presence that they’re not at each other’s throats.
But all it takes is hearing that she’s in trouble for Linc to drop every single thing—football and MC duties alike—and head to her side.
A side that he’ll remain at until they either kill each other, or finally give into the heat between them.
Either way you look at it, he’s well and truly screwed.


I have to say that I am always looking forward to one of Lani's books.I am so glad that Linc finally got his story as he has been in love with Conleigh for the longest time and no matter how much time passed that never changed.

I have to say that overall that I loved the story but, I was disappointed with certain parts of the story but, the ending of the story makes up for the things that happened that I didn't like.Smiles!!!!!

Here goes...

I loved how that story started out and how a misunderstanding gave Linc the perfect motive to get Conleigh just where he wanted her.I have to say that he should be kissing Pru's feet and thanking his lucky stars.I thought that the whole situation that lead to this misunderstanding was so hilarious!
 " It made me laugh out loud!"

I loved how these two characters stopped fighting the thing that they wanted most.I will say that for Conleigh I really understood her misgivings as she is someone who doesn't want to live in the lime-life and with Linc that is a given.

I loved how Linc went about courting Conleigh even though she never really new that is what he was doing.

I loved these two as a couple as the romance between them was super sweet and playful.I will say that if you are a reader of Lani's books that you come to expect certain things from her books and one of these things is she writes really super hot books and the sex scenes are smoking hot.
What happen with this book? Where was the heat? I could see their first sexual encounter going down they way that it did as Linc had a constant hard on for Conleigh for 6 years and it was done in the heat of the moment but, every sexual encounter after that just seemed to be rushed and just sex except for the repayment for the bet made.I guess what I am saying that I didn't feel their connection .Where was the romance the foreplay the built up? These were two young people who had 6 years apart from one another to make up for not being together and you would think that they would have been all over each other but, were not.

Here is my other disappointment...Once Conleigh and Linc were already together they were warned that a rival club was messing with the Dixie Wardens and their affiliate clubs and they were warned that some trouble might be coming to the door of the Bear Bottom MC.I am pointing this out only because Conleigh was privy to this discussion,So what took place next been Conleigh and Linc should have happened in a totally different way than it did.I was so disappointed with Conleigh I wanted to spit ! On the other side of the coin you can understand what happened next and how things could have went down the way they did is because Conleigh main focus of what happened was exploited by the press and we all no this is one of Conleigh's biggest fears about being with Linc in the first place so her good judgment was clouded by her own fears.

Moving on....

I always pick a favorite character this time around mine is going to be Linc.I just loved Linc and one of the reasons is that he is a very confident and very successful sexy man who wore his heart on sleeve for the whole world to see.How could you not love a man who loves a woman like that? Take ME Take ME ! lol

Favorite scenes would be the family intervention and Hoax's and Conleigh's first meeting both were priceless moments! 

Overall I really loved the story because it was really cute.There were so many good things and moments that happened in the story that made me smile and laugh that it never distracted me from the couple of things that disappointed me.A story like this is so easy to express all the things that you loved about it but, its very hard to do that without giving parts of the story away..We had many scenes that we would love to talk about! Hoax's is one !

For me I am loving the series and its characters!

Recommended read to all if your loving this series.



I’m a married mother of three. My kids are all under 9, so I can assure you that they are a handful. I’ve been with my paramedic husband now for ten years, and we’ve produced three offspring that are nothing like us. I live in the greatest state in the world, Texas.
HOSTED BY:

0 comments: