Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Release Tour and Review for Trapping Wasp by Harley Stone

Title: Trapping Wasp
Series: The Dead Presidents MC Series #3
Author: Harley Stone
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: August 13, 2018

18+ for language and sexual situations...  Andrew “Wasp” Marshall, VP of the Dead Presidents MC, rides life like it’s his bike, at full speed with no real destination. But when he sets his sights on an irresistible new bartender with a comical little kid, Wasp will have to decide if he’s willing to give up his carefree lifestyle and buckle down to become the man she needs. 
Carly Cooper is a survivor. When an old friend turns from protective to possessive she packs up her five-year-old son and flees to Seattle, leaving everything and everyone she knows behind. Carly has neither time nor energy for Wasp’s advances, despite his panty-dropping smile and made-for-sin body. 
As things between Wasp and Carly heat up, Carly’s past catches up to her and she must decide whether to trust Wasp and the Dead Presidents, or to pack up and run again.


Let's start off by saying that this was a new author for us and we really enjoyed our first read by them.
I really enjoyed the story and its characters and I have to say what I loved most about the story is that the characters had me laughing through the entire story.For me this was a pretty tame MC romance read that mostly concentrated on the love story added with a bit of mystery.I loved what the club stood for and how they supported ex soldiers.

I really enjoyed all the characters but, Trent brought me tons of smiles throughout the entire story and I loved that he was a lot of fun and witty.I also loved that he was such a handful  and that just made him more love-able as you never new what would be coming out of his mouth next.

Favorite character for me was Wasp he made me laugh and I loved how he was patient ,kind caring protective and willing to step out of his comfort zone for once to try and win the girl who stole his heart. I love that no matter what from the very beginning he treated Carly and Trent as a package deal and that he loved every minute falling in love with both of them.I also loved that Wasp actually let us get to know the real him and what was beneath that armor of the dark and dangerous playboy.

I loved Carly as well as she was easy to love right from the start.Both Carly and Trent suffered from incredible losses but , somehow she found the determination to go on and create a life for herself and her child while always looking over her shoulder for the next tragedy to happen hoping it wasn't her own family.

I am looking forward to getting caught up on this series and getting to know more about the other characters and their old ladies.

We loved it !

Recommend read to all!




Harley Stone writes mafia romance and funny-as-shit romantic fiction. When she's not writing, she's busy living out her real adventure in southwest Washington with her husband and their five boys. 
HOSTED BY:

0 comments: