Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Book Review for Flamed With Courage A Cash Bar Novel by Hayley Faiman




Title: Flamed With Courage
Series: A Cash Bar Novel
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: August 20, 2018
Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
5 stars from Us
Arc Copy
Whitley’s main goal in survival is to stay unnoticed. A shadow against a wall, and nothing else. 
Taken by a Notorious Devil in the midst of chaos, she’s no longer unseen. 
Free, Vice President of the Devils has lived a lifetime of guilt. It consumes him, threatens to control him with every breath he takes. 
He was resigned to a lifetime of paying his penance for the past. At least, until he sees her. 
Scared, threatened, and young. She is his chance to lessen his guilty conscious—to protect an innocent.
BONUS SHORT STORY—DOUBLED WITH REGRET. 
*Recommended for readers 18+ due to Violence, Language, and Sexual Content.



I am really enjoying this series as it has a great cast of characters and the fact that the MC primary focus is freeing people in need,The cult that they are fighting against are mighty powerful but, so is this MC and their goal is to Free as many women and children from sexual slavery.

This story is of a serious matter and is graphic violent so reader beware....

I have to say that this was Free's story and I am going to be honest and say I was not liking his a** throughout half the story as we had a love hate relationship going on with him.I am glad he redeemed himself later on as I loved him in the other stories.

Favorite character is definitely Whitley as she was such a sweetheart.After everything she endured and after Free setting her free she set to the task to becoming herself once again.

Whitley was a survivor and given time she was learning she had a voice and opinions and Free was learning that she was a doormat know more...LOL

Free is making me mad as he is acting like a Cult member and that's not cool in my book.Free's conduct more than once left me wanting to kick his butt more than once but, I soon realized he was acting out of fear and guilt and all those jumbled up emotions he was carrying around and he was taking them out on Whitley instead of dealing with them head on.I loved that Whitley was patient with him and let him work things through at his own pace.What pissed me off as he should have realized she had her own issues to come to terms with too.She surprised me most of all as she carried the weight for both of them.

I loved being on Whitley's journey of finding herself again and how while healing she brought Free on is own journey as well .Free was finally living and being happy and able to finally lay the guilt he carried from his past once and for all.Whitley was Free's match hands down! The couple just clicked! The chemistry between them were super hot and their sexual interaction even hotter.Most of all Free's heart recognized Whitley as his from the onset of meeting her for the first time.

The story was very emotional and on top of all the drama happing around the club the story took some twists and turns and a few surprises that kept you turning each and every page to the very end.The story made me laugh,cry and emotional engaged my heart.I really loved the story and its characters as they were all engaging and a interesting lot!

We loved it and can't wait for the next installment.

Recommended read to all !
Be sure to check out the series as well we are loving it!










Omg ! What a great story.I am really loving this series and Snake and Peaches story was so heartfelt.

This story had so much going on that I was glued to the pages the entire time from beginning to end.The story was filled with drama, suspense,surprises and so much more.We loved it!

I have say that my heart went out to Peaches as what should have been the happiest time in her life was more like a nightmare but, she was a trooper though it all.So much suspense and intrigue....

Omg ! And Pres made my heart melt every time he was with is daughter especially during their hospital stay.Heart melting yet again!

Snake and Peaches are just super hot together! The sexual content was highly erotic and just kept getting hotter and hotter and this couple were definitely making up for lost time.Holy friggin Fanning !

 Haley is one of my favorite story tellers and for me and has become and author on my auto buy list and she never disappoints.

We also loved seeing a few of the other brothers hook up and find women of the own who will be needing a strong sexy biker to protect them and we will enjoy seeing what will become of them.

Another amazing tale from cover to cover!

Looking forward to the next tale this summer !





Let's start off by saying that Hayley is one of my favorite author's as she always creates wonderful character's for us to love and cry over each and every-time.

Crooner & Hayden made one hot super couple.the sparks and chemistry and the love they had for one another made it so easy to love and read about them and their amazing love story.

Hayden and Crooner have had past history albeit not a intimate one as Crooner took part in saving her from a hellish life that was filled with abuse and sexual slavery but, from the moment they meet each other they forged a bond with one another that would last a lifetime. The connection and trust between them was so strong that it was easy for Hayden to start trusting someone again and begin the healing process and Crooner was a big part of that.We fell in love with Crooner for the patience and kindness he showed her and her child.From the very beginning of their meeting each other Crooner started falling in love even though he fought it every step of the way. 
Omg ! his constant push and pull antic's became priceless'''
lol

I loved how they deeply cared for one another even when they were apart and that their intense friendship developed into so much more.

" I loved how it all unfolded once Crooner decided to take what had always been his!"

I always pick a favorite character and my choice this time around is going to be Crooner as I just loved him from the start.I loved that he was trying to be selfless along with being protective,caring,kind, and dangerous to those who tried to hurt the ones he loved.I found his personality to be larger than life even along with having that dark and dangerous side to him to that we love as well.What I loved most about him was the way he was with baby Easton and how he stepped right into father mode without even realizing it it was something that just came so naturally to him.

I love the lit bit of a cat and mouse game this couple had going on as Crooner was obsessing over Hayden and protecting her from himself  and yet fighting the inevitable .He reminded me of a caged tiger more than once.

"It was like whiplash sometimes lol."I understood Crooners reasonings but, I even saw from the beginning it was a doomed cause as he lost his heart to Easton and Hayden from the very beginning of their acquaintance.I think it was love at first sight for him for them both of them.

I have to mention that it amazed me at the strength and determination Hayden had. I loved the way she loved Easton with her whole heart considering that he came into this world because something was taken from her that was not freely given just makes her more amazing to me.Selfless love......

I have to say that I really loved the story from beginning to end as the story line dabbled into subject content that is a growing concern for women today and that if you are strong enough you can rise above the ashes.I loved  how something positive came out of a very bad situation and that meeting someone and other someones gave a beautiful soul a second chance at a new life.The story became very emotional at times as both Crooner and Hayden's demons kept creeping up and interfering in their new found relationship but, I loved how they just had to find their way together to overcome those obstacles.

Just made their love stronger....

I will say that as much as I loved see this couple happy and the love grow between them I knew that their happily ever after was going to be a rocky one and it broke my heart for the trials that they would have to incur but, knew one filled  with patience ,kindness and understanding would help them to achieve their kind of happiness they both deserved.

Another amazing hot and scorching read that was filled with a great cast of characters that made you laugh as well a want to cry.

Hot ! Hot! Hot!

I loved when you connect with the characters you read about and I was able to do that as both the main characters Hayden and Crooner and Easton were just so easy to love from the onset of the story.

Recommended read to all! Be sure to check out the first book in the Cash Bar series as that story was just as amazing!



I was born and raised in California. My husband and I met when I was just 16. We were married a few years later, moving to Oregon while he was in the US Coast Guard. Texas is now where we call home, where our boots rest, and where we're raising our two little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

You may find us here !







0 comments: