Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Release Tour & Review Misguided by Max Henry

Title: Misguided
Series: Fallen Aces MC Book 5
Author: Max Henry
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: July 18, 2017
Only by losing my freedom, did I realize I was never free at all.

My father, the president of the Fallen Aces MC, sent me away to save me from a cold-blooded fate handed down by a tyrannical drug lord. Now, over a year later, my brother has come to take me home.
Only it doesn’t feel like home anymore.
I’m lost, wandering familiar yet foreign halls as I try to work out what my purpose is in this club. What can I offer the people who sacrificed so much to save me? I need a guiding light, something to get me on the right path. Or someone.
Someone like him.
A cocky, playful ladies man, Dog is nothing like what I thought I’d ever need. But as he strips the colors from his back, and reveals the true brilliance of the ones below, I can’t help but fall in love with the overbearing yet guarded man.
He’s guaranteed to break my heart, yet here I stand with it in my hands, offering him all I have left.
All that I am.
Maybe I’m not supposed to survive after all?

"Just amazing you don't want to miss one clicking this fantastic read." - Brandy Roberts

"Misguided is a beautiful love story, even if MC Romance is not your thing, this is a love story you have to read." - Tersia Eloff
"Love Max Henry love, love her style of writing. This book will keep you flipping pages simply because you need to know what happens!!" - Linda Diamond


This was and enjoyable love story that features Dog & Mel.This is was not your typical MC story where there was a lot of drama and violence with dirty talking dangerous dominate men which I love.This story concentrated more on the couple themselves than what going on in the club although we are still privy about what going on in the club its more of a backdrop.

This is the second story I have read in this series so far and I have to say that I need to start at the beginning and  bring myself up to speed as I have only read the last two books.And I have to say I am a little bit lost of whats going on .For me this is the type of series that should be read in order as the books come out.

Mel is been in hiding from the Drug Cartel and now that its safe she has come back into the fold of the MC.She has arrived a totally different person than when she left.

Dog on the other hand is pretty much the same man she left behind.As the story unfolds we see more of the real Dog and not just the loser man-whore but a sensitive guy.

I alway pick a favorite character and mine this time around is going to be Dog/Koen. Why? I chose him because we saw so much growth from him throughout the story.We saw him express himself and open up and he let us get to know him (Koen) part of him not Dog the club member.He said it himself  when he is in his club and surrounded by members he acts totally different.What I loved most  about him is that he has acknowledged this and is working toward changing but a lot of his issues stem from his problems with his family members and how he feels about them.I loved that he was willing to change and new he had to change if he wanted a chance with  Mel.

I loved that he saw himself as being two different people where he only needed to be one just by acknowledging his faults and working on fixing them.But, in reality he wanted to be Koen all the time not Dog who made one bad choice after another.I admired him so much for wanting to be a better man for himself and his women.


Mel and Dog made the perfect couple .They were both dealing with issues which by being together help them sort through them .Just what the other needed along with guidance and just someone to love and believe in.

Mel I loved her from the start as she changed so much while away and she is having a hard time feeling like she belonged.I have to say that she was really a strong character to deal the things she was dealt with when she came back to the club.You felt her emotions and pain of  the turn her life has now taken but also as she struggles to find herself once again.Who is she now and what is her purpose ?

We enjoyed this story as it was a very emotional ride for both Mel and Dog who found love,happiness,forgiveness and healing and only change for the better.We loved being on the journey with them.

I love when you read a story and you can connect with the characters that you read about and I was able to do that with this couple as you could not help but wish for both of them to be happy whether it was together or separate.


Looking forward to reading more of this MC series.

4 stars from us



Max is the author of dark, and highly emotional romance. Her Butcher Boys series is centered around a group of ex-street kids who have teamed up with an indebted motorcycle club to take down a notorious drug lord. And her new series, the Fallen Aces MC, is a spin-off from this dark and dangerous world. Her writing has been described as 'gripping', and 'addictive', taking you on an 'emotional roller coaster ride'. Originally born and bred in New Zealand, Max now resides with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia. Life with two young children can be hectic at times, and although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn't change a thing. When she's not engrossed in her dark and twisted fictional worlds, she can be found enjoying the outdoors while 4wd-ing with her family.
HOSTED BY:

0 comments: