Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Book Review for Seduced by Sin An Unlikely Hero by Kris Rafferty


Seduced by Sin 
An Unlikely Hero
by Kris Rafferty
stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published:  Entangled Select Suspense
Source: ARC
Genre:  Romance Suspense


Blurb
When Caleb Smith saved Francesca Hamilton from a nasty situation with her father, she was beyond grateful. Sure, it landed her in Caleb's bed wearing his engagement ring, but neither of them took that seriously. It was a means to an end, and he was so sexy and exciting, she was enjoying the ride. It wasn’t Caleb's fault her feelings were changing, leaving her wishing things between them were real rather than pretend.
Caleb took the FBI’s assignment because he wanted to end the tyranny of a man who’d hurt the people he loved. Odds of success were slim and the danger high, but he knew the risks. Francesca didn't and was completely in the dark about her family’s "business." And the more time he spends with her, the harder he falls for the gorgeous blonde. But to finally get retribution, he'll have to destroy her world...
The An Unlikely Hero series is best enjoyed in order:
Reading order:
Book #1 - Betrayed by a Kiss
Book #2 - Tempted by a Touch
Book #3 – Seduced by Sin






Our Review

This us the first time author for us and we throughly enjoyed our first read by then.Looking forward to checking out the other books in its series.

I have to say that I loved most of the character's .The main characters were easy to relate to.I found them to be love able,like able,funny,sad,serious,possessive,protective,curious and both sexy and smart.

Francesca and Caleb's meet at one of her father's parties and they found that they were instantly attracted to one another. I found Francesca to be bright,beautiful,protective,curious, naive,had a sense of humor, sexy and smart yet sweet an innocent.Caleb on the other hand is the total opposite.Tall dark, possessive,dangerous,lethal and was totally hot.One look at him and all a girl saw was a blinking danger beware sign flashing around his neck yet ignoring it's warning.Two opposites that are attracted to one another who end up having an forging and instant connection .It turned out they had  some major chemistry together knowing it would only lead to a one night stand.Does one risk it  knowing one night will never be enough for both parties involved?Caleb and Francesca made such a cute couple I was rooting for them from early on hoping that love would survive the betrayals to come.A relationship built on lies can never survive.Heartbreak is in the future for this couple but, Caleb wants Francesca and he is willing to go against his own conscience just to have her...

I always pick a favorite character in a story and mine is going to be Caleb.I have to say that I was attracted to him from the onset.Caleb was tall,dark,handsome,sexy,dangerous,protective,
possessive,lethal and had a dangerous aura  surrounding him making the perfect bad boy for us girls who love to live on the dangerous side.Sigh just to yummy...On the other hand I loved how he was totally different with his interactions with Francesca we saw the softer side of him that I imagine most don't ever see.He was possessive of her ,protective, liked teasing her ,playful and funny ,sweet and endearing.He truly cared about her and that of her safety .He stepped up when it mattered  knowing full well that it could not end well for them both.No matter that it was Caleb's mission to seduce Francesca I always felt that he truly cared for her and that she meant more and not just a means to an end.I felt that his feelings for her were genuine and not false .My heart broke for him as he constantly warred with his conscience about doing his job and trying to protect  Francesca all the wild at falling in love with her.I loved the mystery that surrounds Caleb he, was an intriguing character as you sensed there was more to him then meets the eye when it came to him.Caleb may walk the straighted and narrow now but has one heck of a checkered past that rivaling that of Francesca's  sinister father.I loved how in this story that Caleb's past worked to his advantage and not a disadvantage. I loved the chemistry and the sexual encounters he had with Francesca they were always more than just sex.I loved how he  understood Francesca and realized what her wants and needs were even without her expressing them as he was just that in-tuned with her. I loved how he strive's to be a better person and one deserving of her and her love.Its the one time he wished he didn't have the past that he did

I liked Francesca as well she could be feisty,caring serious,curious,smart,sexy,and fun.What I loved about her most was how she was always wanting to help those less fortunate than her.I loved her big heart and she was passionate and kind.My heart broke for her as the only thing she sought from her father was his love and he was just  nothing but a cold hearted man.The sadness she carried around with her touched by emotions.She was such and loving and caring person and deserved so much more than she ever received. Yet, loved her father no matter what with her own full loving heart.I love how Francesca actions surprised me more than once making her such and engaging and intriguing character through and through.

This was a page turner for me loved it cover to cover.I could not put it down once I started reading it.I loved all the twists and turns,the secrets coming to life,the love and romance and those OMG moments that I didn't see coming .I loved seeing love survive in the mists of chaos and especially when the entire time the odds are stacked against you.I love when you are able to connect with the characters you read about and I was able to do that with Caleb and Francesca.It makes for more of an interesting read for me.The other character's added that element of danger that always kept you on edge and excited to see what would happen next.An engaging romantic suspense read that was filled with lies,deceit,suspense,surprises,twists and turns all the thing that make an intense engrossing read for me,

A recommended read to all.Looking forward to this authors new releases.Would definitely read her again.










About Author

Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, I am the youngest of four in a rambunctious Irish-American family. I became obsessed with books young, and still retain an image in my mind of the first book I took out of the library. I completed my first short story during “rest period” in first grade, first novel at eighteen, first rejection at eighteen…it took me a long time to believe I could be a writer, and longer to convince anyone else. Meanwhile, I filled the time earning my BA at U/Mass Boston, married the love of my life (who is also the baby of his family), had three perfect children (that I could wax poetic about for days, and often do), and got my third degree black belt in Parker Kenpo Karate (a life-changing event that took over a decade of challenging my mind and body). I’m a staunch advocate for people empowering themselves, emotionally and physically, to be their best selves, to not rely on others to keep them safe in a world that is not safe. And I believe creating/playing music is the closest thing to creating life that doesn’t eventually lead to diapers and drool. I play classical piano, love summer road trips, am a fanatic for warm water ocean, and one of my favorite things to do is to say I’ll start exercising tomorrow. 
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/floodrafferty/
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/krisraffe...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krisrafferty

You may find us here !







0 comments: