Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Book Review for Breaking Dragon by Jordan Marie



Breaking Dragon  


by Jordan Marie
5 stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Jordan Marie and AmazonDigital
Source: Purchased Copy
Genre: Motorcycle Romance,Erotica Romance,Bad Boys


Blurb


Nicole

At one time, I had everything I wanted in life. Or I thought I did, but I lived in black and white. Then, he exploded into my world. Dragon.

He’s hot-blooded, cocky, stubborn as hell, and he drives me crazy. With him everything is more...It’s more vibrant, more exciting, more...real.

Suddenly I have everything to lose. In fact, I’m terrified that I might not be strong enough to hold on to it all. Because I’m learning with life, there are no hearts and flowers. Sometimes, there is just darkness. 
---
Dragon 

There’s one thing I know about life. You have to grab it by the throat and go at it full throttle.

Thrown away with the garbage on the day I was born, hooked on crack before I even take my first breath and doing what I had to do just to survive—

That’s who I am. 
I’m the filth your mother warned you about. 

The Savage MC is the only family I’ve ever had, the only ones I can depend on.
Then she walks into my life. Nicole. 
Nothing like what I expected, sassy, smart and sexy as hell. She’s everything I could want and more. 

Our worlds don’t mix. I’m only going to drag her down.
She should have never let me touch her…

Life can tear you into shreds, make you bend until you break.
Sometimes, you have to face death, so you can live.





My Review

Another fantastic read from beginning to end.Ms.Jordan is a new author to me that I found last year and I have to say I am so glad as I love her books and characters.

One of the things that I love about this author is that her characters are so fun to read about.I found that it was easy to connect with the character's in this story.There was a bit of suspense and danger, hot sex,humor,character's  with tons of personality,love and romance.

It was really hard to choose a favorite character in this story but,Dragon would have to be my number one.Why?I guess I would have to say we saw some major emotional growth from this character.Dragon who was a bad a** biker with a troubled past.He was ruthless in his business dealings as well as his personal life.There was nothing soft about Dragon at all except in with his dealings with Nicole. With Nicole we saw that he could have a softer side along with a sense of humor.How the mighty fall when they find a good women to love even if there original intentions were just a few nights between the sheets. 

I loved the interactions between Nicole and Dragon.The sexual tension between this couple was off the charts.I loved how this couple met.Reading the scene of their first encounter made me laugh.I enjoyed the other character's as well as the main ones. I enjoyed the reactions of the other brothers in the club in dealing with both Dragon and Nicole they were fun as well as serious and protective of both. These other brothers with their wide variety of personalities lend to the story as well making it an enjoyable read.

Overall a great read for me to keep on the keeper shelf to re-read yet again.The story had romance, suspense danger,death ,love, all rolled up in one story along with a few secrets coming to light.This couple had some serious chemistry from the very first pages and just got hotter and hotter.I love these bad boy bikers with their fowl mouth dominant personalities you have to love their protectiveness of those they love and care about. Engaging characters that kept you interested.I recommend this engaging MC Romance along with the others in the series .I new author to put on my auto buy list.I am hoping to see more MC Romances written from this author in the near future.Well done Ms.Jordan. a 5 star read from us.





Other MC Books in this series!



About Author


Jordan Marie is the alter ego of a small town country girl. She released her first book in January of 2015 and has been blown away by the amazing support. She's grateful for each and every reader that has taken the time to read her stories and in the process get to know the men and women that live in her mind. She likes to create a book that takes you on an emotional journey whether tears, laughter (or both) or just steamy hot fun (or all 3). She loves to connect with readers. 

Join her newsletter to stay up to date as well as take part in giveaways and just let her know how you feel about her books! 


Link: http://bit.ly/20pq5dp



You may find us here !









0 comments: