Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Book Review for Distant Desires Book Two by Cambria Hebert







Distant Desires Part Two

By: Cambria Herbert
 stars
Reviewed by:Tonya
Format:Kindle/Paperback
Published:Cambria Herbert
Source:Purchased Gene: Erotica Romance/Fantasy/Paranormal/Aliens/Science Fiction/Romance


Blurb

This is PART TWO of the Distant Desires serial

 series. 

An erotic tale from beyond the stars 


Sophie Perez has never believed the stuff she


 reads online about possible life in space. 

Aliens 

are for the movies, for the weirdoes, and they

 most definitely are not real.
 
One night on the way home from a late shift at


 work, her car breaks down. Stranded on the 

side of a country road, with a dead cell phone, 

doesn’t seem like that big of a deal.


Until strange neon lights appear in the sky. She 


thinks it is her imagination

When an inexplicable circular ship appears


 overhead, she can’t deny what’s clearly right

 in front of her. Especially when moments later,

 she’s taken onto the ship, a human hostage 

among those who are most definitely not 

human

About to become a human guinea pig, possibly 


worse, the last thing she ever expects is to like 

the things these otherworldly beings subject

 her 

to. In fact, it is unlike anything she’s ever

 experienced.
 
Will Sophie find her way back to her planet, or


 will she beg to stay where her pleasure is 

literally out of this world? 




Tonya's Review

I turned on my Kindle once we got to softball practice (for my daughter of course lol), opened up my

 chair, kicked back and went to reading. This book was so good not only did I not hear a single 

conversation between the parents I missed most of practice. I say most because I read this book during 

the 3 hour practice window, only I finished it before practice was over. It was that good, it sucked me in 

and never let go. And to be honest I did not want it to end. I know, I know, there is a part three coming, 

but still, I don’t want to wait to find out what happens to Sophie and Tarek. And OMG if all Sapiens look 

like Tarek can I have me one too???? LOL

Part two starts right where part one leaves off,


 which I love, there is no missing parts, no gap 

in the story. 

We come right back to the shocker that was at the end of Part One. And Sophie’s reactions and how 

Tarek 

responds. Up until now everything has been about Tarek’s experiments with Sophie, but I sure did love 

the turn the tables on you moment. WOW that was an epic scene up there in that hover craft. I am sure a 

few circuits were fried during that little episode.

What I really loved was the jealousy, yes 


jealousy. Just when you think there is no hope 

for this alien,

 jealousy pops its ugly little head. But oh man it is so funny. When Tarek appears in the bedroom and 

there is Sophie and Matt – OMG to be a fly on that wall to see Matt’s face when an alien appears. 

Bwahahaha epic I am sure. And like Sophie every time you want to get mad at Tarek for something he 

does or says, how he explains it afterwards has

 you melting (in more places than one) 


ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

The changes you see in Tarek brought on by


 Sophie are really good, you can see how he 

struggles too. All 

his life he has only know the Sapien way of life and then along comes Sophie and what he never 

experienced he now does. Of course I am left to wonder will he fight for them, for ALL of them or will he 

do what he said he was going to do and in the end rip her heart out (in a manner of speaking not like for 

real of course lol).

What I would like to see happen —– well


 hello!!!! An Sapien, Earthling Happily ever 

after of course….. It 

could happen right????

Amazon Kindle Link




                       





0 comments: