Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Book Review for Tethered By Fate The Alyx Rayer Chronicles Book # 2 by S.J. Pierce



Tethered By Fate

The Alyx Rayer Chronicles Book #2
by S.J. Pierce

 4stars
Reviewed by:Tonya
Format:Kindle
Published:S.J. Pierce
Source:Purchased Gene:Adult Paranormal Romance, Urban, Fantasy


About Book

Where fate would take the both of them now, Isaac wasn’t sure, but either way their paths were irrevocably tethered.”
Hurled into the midst of a holy war between the sinister fallen Angel of War and their beloved Creator, gifted humans, Angels, and Spirit Guides unite to create a formidable, ethereal army. With the imminent battle only days away, continue to follow the story that captivated your hearts as a Protector Angel named Alyx struggles with her own inner conflicts between right and wrong, love and honor.
Passionate, engaging, and filled with surprising twists and turns — see which path fate will lead our beloved Angel down next in this second book of the Alyx Rayer Chronicles.



My Thoughts


Tethered by Fate starts right where Marked for Vengeance ends, which I liked very much, no empty time in-between. Alex, Isaac and many others are all joined in another dimension and finally learn why they are there and what happened, and just how they are connected. But Alyx feels different and senses that some things are not completely as they seem or how they should be.
Isaac is still recovering from what the evil did while he and Alyx ran for the gateway – I have to say it is so awesome to see a strong woman. Even though she would doubt herself from time to time she never gave up and was willing to give everything for Isaac’s safety. I really loved that about her. But then again I would give anything for Isaac myself – lol, that is one hot Irish man right there. Isaac blames Alyx for what has happened to him, thinking she brought this upon them. Can you just say “WAKE UP YOU FOOL – THEY WERE ALREADY THERE.” Ugh!!! Men
Right from the start I could tell I was not going to like Christineth and her flock of groupies. She is the typical snotty cheerleader school girl type thinking she is superior and better than everyone else, always looking down her nose at everyone else, especially Alex.
Oh have I said “I WANNA BE A PROTECTOR.” I would love to have one of those gorgeous warrior angels that all these girls get. Samuel OMG I think I drooled all over when he flew into the camp and walked up to Alyx, my knees were wobbling way before hers were. LOL I mean can we say COLD SHOWER!!!!!
I give Alyx so much credit, she is different, yet she does a really good job hiding it from everyone, or well almost everyone, there is one that knows her secret, but he is cool and doesn’t tell, even goes out of his way to help her. And when he word is out, the one she worried the most about losing over it, stands strong by her side. I was like OMG seeee “CAN I HAVE SAMUEL” – PLEASE!!!!!. Oh Prolificent – you old fart I do not like you one bit you need a good ole fashioned redneck butt kicking mister. Oh wait he does get put into his place and so does Christeneth (I won’t say how but you so have to read OMG perfect)
I just want to say there is one scene between Alyx and Cristineth that had me jumping and whooping and saying “HECK YA GIRL – THAT’S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!” LOL
The ending, not how I saw this going, my heart was soaring for Isaac and Alyx one minute and then crashing and burning the next. Talk about a cliff hanger but oh man that is going to make reading the next book that much sweeter.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing my review I feel so honored to continue to grace the pages of your beautiful blog.