Pages

Monday, October 14, 2024

Review for Trapped and Tackled by Gina Azzi

 



Trapped and Tackled (Knoxville Coyotes Football Book 3)


Knoxville Coyotes kicker, Talon Miller, is off-limits.

For starters, my dad is the Coyotes Head Coach, and I don’t date his players.

More than that, I’m reeling from a breakup.

The man I thought I was going to marry hurt me in ways I’m still processing, and I know better than to dive into a new romantic entanglement. Especially one with a charming, larger-than-life football player.

When my dad assigns Talon as my chaperone for a weekend getaway with friends, I’m humiliated. But that weekend proves to be more than either of us bargains for.

I see the real Talon — the man behind the charismatic, playboy reputation. He’s thoughtful and perceptive, understanding and sincere. He’s also adamant about protecting me.

Talon makes me feel safe and cared for. As a result, I confide in him. Trust him. Want him.

A spark ignites between us, and it changes everything. Because I’m trapped in a situation I shouldn’t be in, and Talon is determined to tackle my demons.

Even the ones that threaten to destroy me.

What a great read although it had a serious tone to it was fun and flirty. We loved Leni and Talon as a couple they were perfect for one another he was perfect boyfriend material. Both characters struggle with emotional baggage but those struggles end up being something they have in common. They were just so cute together love the easy flow between them and the fact that from the moment they met, there was this instant connection between them that neither could end up denying. The characters were great and the story had a bit of a twist thank god for a father's foresight or things might have turned out differently. It was sweet how protective Talon was of Leni. Although this story had some dark elements to it overall it was a fun read that we found ourselves grinning throughout it. The witty banter makes you smile. Talons team members are great and love the ribbing the friendships and how close they all are they are there for one another when in need. Talon was what we call a swoony boyfriend Leni is one lucky gal.




Universal buy link 

https://books2read.com/u/bWA2v7

0 comments: