Pages

Friday, October 18, 2024

New Release & Review for SHATTERED DREAMS by Natasha Madison

 





SHATTERED DREAMS

Natasha Madison

Release Date: October 18 


Meet Natasha Madison:

When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four-inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…


Connect with Natasha Madison:

https://linktr.ee/natashamauthor 


Blurb:

Charlie

It was supposed to be a regular day out. 

Three couples celebrating the last days of summer.

When tragedy struck.

I thought I was going to marry her.

Instead, I was burying her.

I blamed the world for my pain.

I buried it all.

I became a man I didn’t even recognize.

Autumn

In a blink of an eye, everything changed.

My best friend was gone, and I was responsible for it.

I may not have been driving the truck, but I didn’t stop it.

Escaping the town was the only thing I could do to survive the guilt.

I thought I was strong enough to go back.

I was wrong.

One look from him and I knew I wasn’t welcome.

But this is my home, and I wanted to come back.

One night turned into more. But at the end of the day, I know he’ll never love me.

Besides, we all have shattered dreams.

Buy Link:

https://books2read.com/u/m2aA8r



We enjoyed this story immensely as the characters were great and easy to love. The story itself was heart-wrenching full of pain sorrow, regrets, and guilt.

We loved Autumn's family and the relationship she had with them it was full of love Charlie and Autumn had that in common.

Charlie and Autumn shared a past and it was a heartbreaking one one tragic night changed both their lives forever even with space and time apart both were struggling with their pain. Both hurting our hearts went out to them both Charlie comes off as a complete jerk in the beginning but, we are so glad he found the old himself once again the love of a good woman with do that.

Autumn's character tore out our hearts the hurt, pain guilt we felt it all. For most of the book, constant tears welled up in our eyes. We loved seeing this couple go threw a healing process together their chemistry was beautiful, and the easiness of them together was like they were meant to be they were scorching hot together. The story had so many touching moments throughout that will have you reaching for the tissues. What a heartfelt emotional read that made us cry, laugh, and break our hearts and it was one we could not put down the ending and bonus epilogue could not be more perfect for this couple.




0 comments: