Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Release Tour for Memphis by L. Wilder

Title: Memphis
Series: Satan's Fury MC - Little Rock
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: July 22, 2024

 





Everyone said it would happen, but I never believed it.
I liked my wild nights and random hookups.
I never thought I’d want to give them up.

And then, I spotted her sitting in a hotel bar.
She was beautiful—all class and full of confidence.
A girl like her should’ve never given me a second glance.

But she did.
And we shared a night like none other.
It was all it took to have me thinking about white picket fences.

But life isn’t that simple.
It likes to throw punches.
And it was about to knock me right off my feet.









Wall Street Journal and USA Today Best Seller, L. Wilder, writes about hot, alpha men and the women who love them. She currently has six series available for readers: The Devil Chaser's MC, Satan's Fury MC, Satan's Fury MC-Memphis, the Redemption Series, the Happy Endings Collection, and the Ruthless Sinners MC. If you're looking for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat and have you smiling like a school girl at the end, L. Wilder is the author for you.


HOSTED BY:

0 comments: