Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Release for I Pucking Hate to Love You by DL Gallie

Title: I Pucking Hate to Love You
Series: Pucking Love Series
Author: DL Gallie
Genre/Tropes: Enemies-to-Lovers; Workplace; Slow Burn; Secret Romance; Surprise Wedding; Redeeming of Stefan Daüchman 
Release Date: July 25, 2024



I vowed I'd never get involved with a client again. That was a lesson I thought I only had to learn once. When I’m assigned Stefan Däuchmen aka Doucheman, I realize I have a huge problem.

My number one rule is “never date someone from work” … or “a douche.” One would think because he’s an egotistical manwhore jerk, I would be safe from his charm. But my new, very attractive client has me questioning if rules were made to be broken.

I have to remind myself constantly it doesn’t matter how good-looking he is. With his panty-melting smile, rich chocolate eyes, and washboard abs, or the heart of gold he hides under his douchey exterior. He’s my client and I’m not going there—again. But the more time I spend with him, the harder I fall.

I pucking hate to love him, but I can’t help it … I’m so pucking screwed.















DL Gallie writes spicy romance with elements of comedy and suspense. She currently lives in Central Queensland, Australia, her husband and two kids but has lived in many different places around the world and within Australia. She and her husband have been together since she was sixteen, and although they drive each other crazy at times, she couldn’t imagine her life without him.

Shortly after her son was born, DL began reading again. With encouragement from her husband, she picked up the pen and started writing. Inspiration strikes at random times (like in the shower or on the way home from school drop off) and now the voices in her head won’t shut up.

DL enjoys listening to music, drinking white wine in the summer, red wine in the winter, and beer all year round. She’s also never been known to turn down a cocktail, especially a margarita.



HOSTED BY:

0 comments: