Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

Here Are Some Audiobook Sales Running Now Courtesy of Chripbooks

 




Lucky.

The one adjective used to describe my entire hockey career. I prefer to call it hard work, at least I did until my game went to complete crap. I haven’t scored in eight games and the team owner is talking about trading me. 

I’ve never believed in superstitions. Never needed one. I suppose I was “lucky” in that way. But now the best way to refer to me is desperate. I’d wear the same socks for an entire year just to be the high-scoring center I used to be. 

Imagine my surprise when after spending New Year’s Eve with a woman, I score a hat trick in the next game—that’s three goals in one game for you non-hockey lovers. Now, I have to track her down and bribe her to do it again before every game. Get your mind out of the gutter, I’m not talking about it.

I find her and when I get to know her better, I end up spending more time thinking about her than my game, but she’s made it clear she wants no part of me. She’s going to learn that I didn’t become a professional hockey player without having to fight for what I want.



Purchase- https://www.chirpbooks.com/audiobooks/dark-legacy-by-christine-feehan?promotion_id=135581


The new Carpathian hardcover from the #1 New York Times bestselling “queen of paranormal romance” (J.R. Ward). The victim of a terrible vampire experiment, Emeline Sanchez fears she will never be free of their taint. But can an ancient Carpathian heal her heart, body, and soul, or will she always be caught between the vampire and Carpathian worlds?



Purchase- 
https://www.chirpbooks.com/audiobooks/the-afterlife-series-books-1-2-by-willow-rose?promotion_id=137334


The Amazon All-Star best-selling author Willow Rose draws you into a place that you never want to leave! Death is only the beginning! Beyond, Book 1 Meghan is 16 when she dies. She wakes up on a flying steamboat on her way to a school run by Angels in a white marble castle. On the boat, she meets Mick, who has been dead for more than a hundred years but still looks like a teenager. He helps her past the difficult beginning at the new school in a new world filled with magic. One day, some of Meghan’s roommates find a mirror in the cellar of the school, and they persuade her to go through it with them - well, knowing it is strictly against the rules of the school. Meghan ends up back on earth, where she meets Jason. But Jason is in danger, and Meghan knows something important. Something that is a matter of life and death. Soon she is forced to choose between the two worlds. The one she belongs to now and the one she left. Beyond is a Young Adult Paranormal Romance and the first book in the Afterlife series. Serenity, Book 2 It is Meghan’s second year at The Academy. While trying to help and care for Jason on earth, she struggles to keep up in school, where they this year will learn both to ride Pegasus and fly through severe storms. Meanwhile, Mick is becoming more than a friend to her, and soon she finds herself facing the unavoidable choice. But something evil is threatening the students at the Academy, and Meghan is no longer safe within the castle walls. Something causes several of the students to be caught in the middle of a nightmare that they can’t wake up from. Soon, they realize that they might have a traitor in their midst. Scroll up and get your copy today!

Follow Us here



0 comments: