WICKED LIES
Tori Fox
Release Date: October 5
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
I’m the life of the party. A rockstar with a charming smile.
No one would ever know about the secrets I hide.
And I never intend to let them out.
Then Lake enters my life like a wrecking ball.
It was supposed to be a fling. Something to make the days go by while on tour.
But my heart has different intentions.
Until everything is ruined by her wicked lies.
I thought she was gone.
But when she returns, all our truths come to fruition.
And the lies between her and I may just ruin us.
This was an intense read filled with nothing but, cloak-and-dagger stuff it was a great read.
I enjoyed the character Lake. She was a fun character I loved her sense of humor even Wilder had an awesome sense of humor in a teasing kind of way but, the guy let his emotions get him to way too much and not in a positive way.
I am not a rockstar fan so I thought I would give the genre a chance once again and I am glad I did because we enjoyed the story with all its mystery and suspense. It was filled with a ton of emotion and characters who were holding some very dark secrets.
Loved how easily Wilder & and Lake were falling for one another their chemistry is off the charts their sexual hookups are super hot. Felt that there was this instant connection with one another.
The ending was mind-blowing can't say that we saw all that playing out the way it did but, it was a nice surprise that we did not see coming and we love that. Secrets & Lies and & deceit came to life as we turned the pages it was an awesome read. A b
rand new author and looking forward to picking up other books in this series. My only other thought is I wished that Lake's name would have been cleared in her father's eyes because she is the one who sacrificed so much of herself to protect the one she loved and you have to wonder in the end was it even worth it?
Grab Your Copy!
Meet Tori Fox: 
Tori Fox is the author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sexy. When she isn’t writing, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts as she tends to her plants or singing along to Taylor Swift as she drinks champagne. Tori is living her best life in the magic of New Orleans with her dog.
Keep up with Tori Fox and subscribe to her newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/torifoxnewsletter
To learn more about Tori Fox & her books, visit here!
Connect with Tori Fox:
You can find Tori on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
@ToriFoxBooks
Hosted by:

%20(1)%20(2)%20(2)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(5).png)
0 comments:
Post a Comment