Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Release Blast for BRAWLERS WEAKNESS by Gina Azzi

 Release Date: July 7

There’s only one woman I truly care about: my daughter. Until Maisy Stratford flounces into the front office of the Tennessee Thunderbolts with a heartfelt smile and a tray of baked goods.


As the Bolts’ newest hire, Maisy is optimistic, enthusiastic, and a goddess at manifestation.

Everything I’m not.

Known as Brawler, I’m a gruff, quiet, rough-around-the-edges, NHL defenseman. I haven’t dated in decades. I’ve never been married and my daughter’s a twenty-one-year-old mischief maker. I don’t know how to talk about feelings or place my trust in the hands of a woman. Even one with a heart of gold.

With my daughter Lola egging me on, I finally ask Maisy out.

But I don’t want to be her rebound; I want to be her forever. Even if I don’t know how to tell her that. Even if she’s not ready for me.


If I’m being honest, I’m not ready for her either. 

Grab Your Copy Here!


We enjoyed the story, especially the characters, they were a lot of fun.

We loved how protective Axel was of Maisy he had always been drawn to the woman but, now that she is single, he may just have a chance with her if he can win her over.

Maisy was a character that was so easy to fall in love with. This woman was full of goodness and kindness and just an all around sweetheart. She had a great personality, a woman who was strong and determined and a woman who knows what she wants. After some hard knocks, this woman his determined to find her happiness and won't settle for anything less.

Axel, he may be a great Hockey Player but, man, that guy had no game. He was awkward and clueless when it came to dating. The man floundered a lot. We have to admit, it was kind of funny seeing him trying to get his sh** together. On the opposite side of the coin, he could be kind, compassionate, protective and even and little possessive. We loved his relationship with his daughter it was awesome, and we loved how openly they loved one another. Lola and Jas were awesome, they made us laugh.

Overall, an entertaining story. We are really enjoying this series and its characters. This story had its up and downs and made us laugh. We found ourselves becoming protective of Maisy as well. The story was an emotional one as Maisy and Axel their communication between them was lacking which lead to a lot of miscommunication between the couple, we think both of their insecurities got the better of them and Axel he needed to let people in but, one thing for sure is their chemistry and spark regardless was always there. They made an awesome couple, they just need to find their way.





Meet Gina Azzi


I’m Gina Azzi, a book-obsessed, coffee-drinking, globetrotting, mama of soon-to-be three! I write sweet with a dash of spicy New Adult and Contemporary Romance full of good men putting in work to win the hearts of even better women.

A total Jersey girl at heart, I struggle with insatiable wanderlust and currently reside in Ontario, Canada with my family. 

 

When I’m not dreaming up storylines or writing all the words, you can find me hanging with my littles, attempting to bake, or planning my next adventure.

 

Connect with me on social media or at ginaazziauthor@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!

 

Happy Reading!

Xo,

Gina


Connect with Gina Azzi

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Reader GroupTwitter | Instagram | BookBub | Goodreads    Amazon Author Page



Hosted By:

0 comments: