Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Release Tour Jackal by HJ Marshall

 

Title: Jackal

Series: Death Hounds MC #4

Author: H.J. Marshall
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 23, 2022
 
My life was a nightmare wrapped in dark secrets. Separated from my sister at an early age, I was surrounded by twisted depravity that threatened to tear me apart. After losing everything and everyone I loved, I was cast out into a world I wasn’t prepared for. The Death Hounds saved my daughter from a life of misery and through them, I was reunited with her.

He saw the darkest parts of my soul and embraced them, offering me love and support unlike anything I’d ever experienced. He knew some of my secrets, but there were still dangers lurking in the shadows. He had his own demons that called him into the darkness, but together, we fought the darkness and began to build a future.

When faced with a vile monster from my past, I used the strength he gave me and fought to survive. My saviors on steel horses came to my rescue, but this time, a Death Hound was caught in the crossfire. Would the club still support me, or would they cast me back into a life of isolation?

With darkness closing in again, the only one who could protect me was the man who held my heart, and would destroy the world, just to see me smile. But when the truth is finally revealed, would he still be standing by my side, or would my daughter and I have to face the world alone?



*******PLEASE READ THE TRIGGER WARNING*********

Wow, just wow! We loved Rose's story, it was so heartbreaking and emotional. Our heart went out to Rose time and time again for the pain and anguish she has suffered and for the position she has been put in where she questions her self-worth. Rose is stronger than she thinks, and when she asserts herself, she is full of fire and passion. Jackal was a sweetheart, loved him for how caring and compassionate he was with Rose and protective and only wanted the best for her and her daughter, loved how Jackal was so protective of both of them. We loved the underlying chemistry that lay between them, even when it was just friendship between them. As the story progressed, we more than ever thought that Jackal would be the man Rose needed to go forward in her healing journey. Jackal's sexual needs and his need for dominance and control might be just what Rose needs to be whole once again. Rose has missed out on so much life, the life so many of us take for granted but, that woman was a survivor and through it all her and even in anguish and pain she did everything she could to protect her daughter in the only way she could. Overall, a compelling story about heartache and pain, salvation and love. You have to admire how fierce and protective Jackal and his brothers are with their women and how they love them with their all and will always seek justice on their behalf for the wrongs done to them. Loved that we saw Rose blossom throughout her story, and the love between her and Jackal blossom as well. There were more than a few unexpected surprises that we did not see coming, so that made the story even more of a mystery that needed solving and the situations even more intense.



π™’π™Šπ™’π™•π˜Ό! π™…π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†π˜Όπ™‡ π™„π™Ž π™Žπ™„π™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™” π™‹π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Šπ™ˆπ™€π™‰π˜Όπ™‡. π™’π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝘼 π™π˜Όπ™‰π™π™π™€π˜Όπ™†π™„π™‰π™‚π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™π™„π˜Ύ π˜Όπ˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™„π™π™„π™Šπ™‰ π™π™Š 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™‰π˜Ώπ™Ž π™ˆπ˜Ύ π™Žπ™€π™π™„π™€π™Ž! π™ˆπ™” π™Šπ™’π™‰ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ π™„π™Ž π™‰π™Šπ™’ π™‹π™€π™π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π™€π™‰π™π™‡π™” π™‡π™„π™‰π™†π™€π˜Ώ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 5-π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
 

 
 
H.J. Marshall began her love of reading and writing at an early age and has always dreamed of being a writer full-time. A nomadic youth exposed her to different perspectives of life, community, and culture, resulting in a lifelong love of food, music, and history. When she is not writing, she enjoys the music of all generations and genres, writing full-time, and living in her quiet cabin in the woods. Currently landlocked, H.J. dreams of her beach house, salty air, and a life filled with laughter.
 
 
HOSTED BY:

0 comments: