Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Release Tour for Black Wedding by Emma Luna

Title: Black Wedding
Series: A Beautifully Brutal Book
Author: Emma Luna
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: September 9, 2021
Cover Design: Dazed Designs








If you thought the red wedding was bad, wait until you see the black wedding!

My name is Liam Doughty and I'm a hit man.

All I wanted was to get what I was owed. I carried out the hit as I was hired to do by Irish Mob boss, Vernon O'Keenan. It's not my fault they found out too late that they had the wrong man. All I wanted was my money. I thought I could kidnap the Mafia Princess Brianna O'Keenan and get the ransom money. What I got was so much more!

Ruthless, feisty, and incredibly sexy, she's far from the timid daddy's girl I was expecting. Bree has her own agenda. She wants to dominate in a world ruled by men. I have no doubt she can do it, but she will need my help. Her family rules state only males can run the business. So, Bree proposes we get married. She gets to rule, and I get more money than I ever dreamed of.

Two dark, evil worlds collide when we agree to our black wedding. We will fight each others enemies and come out on top. But what happens if we develop real feelings and we realise our wedding wasn't all that black?

Author Warning
Black Wedding is a dark mafia, kidnapping romance. Due to darker themes it is recommended for 18+ readers. This book features dark themes which may be a trigger for some people. If you would like more detail then please email emmalunaauthor@gmail.com.
Please note this book is set in the UK, and Emma is a British author, therefore the book features British spellings and phrases. Please keep this in mind.






“Oh, Princess, not only can I say it, I can do it too. I was just trying to be polite with you, but I won’t hold back if you want the real me. So yes, what I’m asking is if the sack of shits you dated before could give you earth-shattering, toe-curling orgasms, whether they had finished first or not.” His voice has taken on a new gravely tone that sounds almost raspy. As he speaks, he practically growls. The sound of him talking about the mind-blowing orgasms he claims he can give has my ovaries clenching and my pussy starting to feel wet.

“Never…I’ve never had an orgasm given to me by someone else,” I whisper, hoping the ground will swallow me up. Instead, my admission rings through the air as though I shouted it.

“Fuck, you really have dated a lot of twatwaffles. I have no idea what will happen between us or if we will ever progress to a sexual relationship in our marriage, but I can fucking guarantee that you will come every time with me. I would make sure my tongue craves your taste, my fingers desperate to feel your pussy hungrily grip them for more, and my cock owning all your holes. I would make sure I learnt to play your body like a complex instrument, and only I know how to make you sing. You can rule in public, but I am always in charge when it comes to sex, and whether you want to or not, your body would bend to my will. I would own you.” The dirtiness of his words, the hard, sensual look on his face, and the short, sharp breathy moans he releases as he speaks tip me over the edge.

𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 2021



Releasing May 26, 2022



Emma Luna is an author and editor who lives in Cambridgeshire, UK, despite her heart still very much being Northern. She lives surrounded by her crazy family; her Mum, who is her best friend and biggest fan; her Dad who helps her remember to always laugh; her Grandparents and Brother who can never read what she writes and her long suffering man-child Boyfriend who she couldn't live without (but don't tell him that!).

In her spare time she likes to create new worlds and tell the stories of the characters that are constantly shouting in her head. She also loves falling into the worlds created by other authors and escaping for a while through reading.

When she's not adulting or chasing her writing dream she loves dog-napping her Mums shih-tzu Hector, chilling curled up on the sofa with her Boyfriend binge watching the latest series or movie, drinking too much diet coke (it's her drug of choice), buying too many novelty notebooks, and completing adult colouring books as a form of relaxation. Oh and she is a massive hardcore Harry Potter geek. Ravenclaw for life!

Thank you for taking a chance on a newbie author - hope you enjoy and come back for more!


HOSTED BY:

0 comments: