Never Kiss A Stranger by Logan Chance
File Size: 2393 KB
- Print Length: 237 pages
- Publication Date: April 5, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B086T4QWWV
- Gene: Contemporary Romance RomCom
- Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
- 5 stars from us
BLURB
Kiki
Ellis Atwood is the devil. Ok, maybe that’s too harsh. Ellis Atwood is ruining my life.
First, he demolishes a perfectly good wedding trellis.
Second, he destroys a gorgeous doggie wedding that I spent ages planning. (I kid you not.)
Third, he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and that is not ok. I prefer the cold and harsh way my fiancé makes me feel so much better. (wait, that didn’t come out right.)
Fourth, and there is a fourth, he gets me all wound up and flustered.
And last, when he unexpectedly kissed me it made me forget my own name, or the fact that I’m getting married...in a month.
Please someone help me out. I’m a mess.
Worst part is, Ellis isn’t the bad guy I first thought he was.
And being forced to spend time with him is making me realize that he needs my help more than anything.
So what’s a girl like me to do?
Ellis
I’m only in town long enough to figure out a plan with my brother on how to save our brewery from the awfulness that is my father. Oh and be in a wedding.
Where I may or may not be crushing a little too hard on the bride-to-be. (spoiler alert, I'm crushing hard.)
She’s really cute. Like seriously.
And she has the cutest job, she’s a dog wedding planner. (I kid you not.)
I can see why Henry loves her.
I can see why everyone loves her.
I can see why I’m falling for her.
I’m usually not a relationship-type guy. Call it picky or whatnot, but usually I get bored easily. So, my plan is simple. Spend as much time with Kiki (soon to be Faniki, I know) and hopefully get bored with her adorable smile and sexy legs that go on for miles.
Then, I can save the brewery, be the best man of the wedding, and get my butt back to Chicago and away from the happy couple.
Add to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/NKAS_LC PURCHASE LINK One-click Never Kiss A Stranger (FREE in KU) today: mybook.to/NeverKissAStranger
This compelling novel by an engaging new author for us delivers a rich emotional experience that lingers long after the last page. Blending elements of romance and personal growth, the story centers on Jess, a resilient single mother, and the unlikely yet transformative relationships she forms with Tony and Rhy, two men whose lives are forever changed by her and her son Jasper.
What stands out immediately are the vividly drawn characters who feel authentic and deeply relatable. Jess’s bravery and determination in the face of hardship evoke genuine empathy—her strength is quietly heroic, balancing kindness, pride, and an unwavering love for her son. Jasper, with his sweetness and innocence, adds a touching dimension that makes the family unit feel warm and real. Tony and Rhy, initially portrayed as confirmed bachelors, undergo a remarkable emotional evolution, illustrating the power of connection and the unexpected ways life can shift when you open your heart.
The plot deftly navigates themes of love, acceptance, and the creation of family beyond traditional boundaries. Despite the emotional weight of the story, it never feels overwhelming; rather, it uplifts through the characters’ growth and the warmth of their evolving bonds. The chemistry between the trio is electric yet nuanced, making their intimate moments feel meaningful and more than fleeting passion. Supporting figures, like Tony’s affectionate and nurturing aunt, enrich the narrative with heartfelt touches that underscore the importance of chosen family and community.
Ultimately, this novel is a celebration of second chances and the unexpected joys that arise from embracing life’s uncertainties. It’s a story about how generosity and love can grant new beginnings and deepen connections in ways that transcend circumstance. Readers who appreciate character-driven romances with emotional depth and a focus on unconventional families will find much to admire here.
In sum, this is a beautifully crafted tale that delivers both heart and heat, with characters who stay with you and a message that resonates about the true meaning of family. It invites reflection on the courage it takes to pursue love and the richness that comes from opening one’s life to others in transformative ways.
Add to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/NKAS_LC PURCHASE LINK One-click Never Kiss A Stranger (FREE in KU) today: mybook.to/NeverKissAStranger
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Logan Chance is a USA Today, Top 20 Amazon, KDP All-Star, and KDP All-Star UK bestselling author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.
Never miss an update, sign up for Logan's List: beardedgoatbooks.com/newsletter
AUTHOR LINKS
Don't be shy, follow Logan on all platforms:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Loganchanceauthor
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/loganchance85
Instagram: www.instagram.com/loganchance85


.webp)
.webp)







0 comments:
Post a Comment