Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Book Review for Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling




Title: Welcome to the Dark Side
Series: The Fallen Men Series #2
Author: Giana Darling
Genre: Erotic Romance
  • File Size: 2375 KB
  • Print Length: 364 pages
  • Publication Date: April 18, 2018
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B07CHSBBKG
  • Reviewed by:Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
  • 5 Amazing stars from us





I was a good girl.


I ate my vegetables, volunteered at the local autism centre and sat in the front pew of church every Sunday.


Then, I got cancer.


What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?


I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.


So, when I finally ran into the man I'd been writing to since he saved my life as a little girl and he offered to show me the dark side of life before I left it for good, I said yes.
Only, I didn't know that Zeus Garro was the President of The Fallen MC and when you made a deal with a man who is worse than the devil, there was no going back...
This is Daddy Zeus Garro's story from Lessons In Corruption. A standalone in The Fallen Men Series.






Let's start off by saying that this was a new author for us and we loved our first read by them from beginning to end.

Cast- Maja,Buck,Mute,King,H.R. (Harleigh Rose)Louise aka Lou,LouLou,Foxy,Blackjack,Reese,Zeus aka guardian monster,
Ruby,Cricket,Cressida aka Queenie,Nova,Bat Crux,Ace,Lionel Danners,Axeman,Boner,Mr.Warren,Bea,
Javier,Benjamin,Sammy,Cy,Lab-Rat,Curtains,Priest,Boner,Hannah,Cleo,Tayline,Phillipa.

This entire cast made this story.


Let's start off by saying just Wow! What a great story from beginning to end. Omg! I really don't know where to start as there were so many things I just loved about the story so I guess I will start by saying that this story was filled with amazing characters.We loved pretty much all the characters but, absolutely loved Lou and Zeus and their love story.

This is a new author for me and after reading this story I can just tell she is going to be the one of my top favorite new authors if she continues to write stories like this one.When I first starting reading this story I didn't realize this was an MC Romance but, boy old boy it was a totally hot one and an amazing read.This story had so much drama,suspense,heartache,pain and suffering,death,obstacles, along with major health issues for some as well as betrayals and so much more.The story was so engrossing that it kept you glued to the pages the entire time.I loved everything about it.The story itself is very unusual one which made it so intriguing right from the get go.Zeus a bad*ass hardened biker saves the life of a little girl who interns becomes his pen pal,best friend and savior and soul mate  all wrapped up into one.

Louise and Zeus aka Lou and Foxy developed a bond of friendship from the moment he saved her life when she was only 7 years old .Lou always referred to her savior as her guardian monster which is so cute it fits Zeus to a T but, for Lou its was a fitting knick name one meant in a loving way not and unkind one.Every time Lou used that knick name I chuckled.Their friendship lasted  into Lou's teenage years. 

I really loved the letters back and forth between them as it gave Zeus something to hold onto and to care about and it was the same for Lou.It was to cute the way a 7 year old starting letters to her savior but in return he was her savior too!

I always pick a favorite character in a story and my absolute favorite is Louise known as Lou/LouLou/Foxy/Little Warrior There were so many things to love about Lou and that was her bravery,kindness,loving heart,smarts,her rebel side,her determination.Lou also was feisty,outgoing sexy and a
women who knows her own mind and speaks it and had an amazing sense of humor who constantly made me laugh.From the time Louise was 7 years old I saw a rebel in the making. For me sayings like your 14 going on 40 is so true for Lou as I never really so her for the age she really was.
(lol and grins)

Lou is a character that your heart wants to break for all she has had to deal with so much pain and suffering in her short life but, she was incredibly strong brave and determined women that you just new she would beat the odds each and every time life dealt a curve ball.I was rooting for her the entire time!


I really loved Louise and Zeus's love story as it was intense,heartfelt and one that came from true love for one another and destined soul mates. I have to say that the huge age gap was always present and there would always be obstacles to overcome but their blind devotion and love for one another made you over look all that and just see that a chance encounter brought two people together that were just meant to be together.Zeus and Lou's romance between them was Hot! Hot! Hot! and Hotter ! Holy friggen fanning!Zeus and Lou's sexual relationship with each and other was hot,crude and filled with dirty talk and the sex between them was mind blowing as they never seem to get enough of one another.Lou was one Lucky girl to have such a fierce lover!
(smirks and smiles)

Holy smokes ! I want a Zeus for myself (lol)

Zeus was a complicated character that comes with the good and the bad but, he was the kind of character that you come to love both sides of him.Zeus scared the crap out of  even me as he was dangerous,sexy,dark,lethal,protective,possessive and his aura just screamed "danger beware".Zeus maybe all those things but he is loyal to a fault and capable of being a loving and caring man who loves with ones whole heart.

Zeus was a character that was exactly the type of man who never made excuses for the man he was but, embraced his dark side as well as the loving side.What a very intense man but, seeing how well he loved his children,Lou,and his brothers we knew deep down he really was a loving caring person but, the dark side of his personality even made me want to come over to the dark side. LoL

I have to say that this was one hot unpredictable read that brought drama and was intriguing that kept you on edge the entire time as well as made you laugh and cry.I loved getting to know these amazing characters throughout the story and even developed a soft spot in my heart for Mute .I loved his and Lou's friendship and the bond they developed for one another.

Overall I loved the forbidden love story through and through as Lou and Zeus were amazing characters and I loved being on their adventure that lead to true love and to your soul mate no matter age ,distance, time and what was meant to be will be.


The author has now gained a new fan in me and once realizing this was the second book in the series I dove right into book one to read about Cress and Kings story and I am so loving it.This author's
books are very addictive.

5 amazing stars

So hoping there is more to come with this series...








Giana Darling is a Canadian romance writer who specializes in 
the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently travels Europe with her best friend, an overstuffed suitcase and a mission to eat and drink as much French, Italian and Greek food as possible. While lounging on white beaches, drinking sangria on patios and sleeping in villas, she is hard at work on Cosima Lombardi’s dark romance, The Enslaved Duet, coming summer 2018!








0 comments: