Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Book Review for Hopeful Whispers by Bink Cummings



Title: Hopeful Whispers
Series: Sacred Sinners MC #2 
Author: Bink Cummings 
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 9, 2017
Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
5 stars






Pregnant- ✔
Single mother of two - ✔
Biker best friend – ✔
Ex that’s still a D-Bag – ✔ ✔
New Years is the time for new beginnings. I thought I’d gotten that when I visited Texas over Thanksgiving. Then again, very little has changed. I’m still a librarian living in the same house. My daughters are growing up fast. Sure, I’ve acquired a new best friend who’s convinced me it’s time to give dating a fair shot. Which isn’t exactly easy when I’m pregnant with an Asshole’s baby. Does that complicate matters? Sorta. But there’s nothing left for me to do except move on. The jagged edges of my shattered heart have been polished. Questions answered, and blank holes from my past plugged. Now I’m ready to take the plunge into uncharted waters, to build a happier life… until a bomb comes along and tests my strength like never before. Nobody fucks with my family and gets away with it. Not even you. 
Warning: Proceed with caution. Contains adult sexual content, the excessive use of the F bomb, violence, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18.
Not a stand-alone, 2nd book in a Trilogy.
Must read Hopelessly Shattered previously.



Let's start off by saying I really love anything that this author writes she is at the top of one of my favorite MC Romance writers.Some of my favorite characters Bink.Big,Gunz. I have to say that I am also loving this new series but, I HATE reading books with Cliffhangers!I understand why the author has chosen to write this new series this way as she is giving the reader a story not rushed and complete and these main characters have a history that is complicated and she is not rushing to end their journey but, I still hate cliffhangers and this one had me having my mouth wide open saying OMG !OMG!No.......

I have to say that I loved the story from cover to cover and once I started reading it I didn't put it down until it was finished and at that point I didn't wanted it to end. OMG ! hours later and I  was still thinking about that ending.Now thats a great book!

I love when you can connect with the character that you read about and I was able to do that with this cast.I know once that happens at the beginning of the story I knew I was going to love it and I did even Ryker as I just want to constantly smack him up side his head for constantly hurting Kat.I loved how our favorites from a  previous series showed up and played a part in this current story like Big and Gunz as I just love Gunz he is just to funny.

This was and emotional tale for sure.A definite roller coaster of ups and downs along with twists turns with heartache ,pain and suspense.I love how the story unfolded throughout the story alway keeping you on edge to see what happens next.

I always pick a favorite character in a story and this time around Kat is going to be mine.I saw a different side of her this time around.She was always a strong women but, we saw a lot of her fire and determination.I loved how she loved her children with her whole heart.What a strong single parent with two kids and a baby in her belly and the mother of three from a man she can never have and never stop loving.My heart broke  throughout the story for her as she was just the sweetest person in the world and a wonderful mother and just didn't deserve what life kept dishing out to her.I found her to be loving and beautiful inside and out and had a sense of humor.I loved her fire and passion for life and most of all a wonderful mother.

Ryker on the other hand  I found sexy and hot as hell but, throughout the whole story I wanted to just punch him constantly and kept screaming  at him saying "When are you going to get your priorities straight and stop hurting the women you love and your family! "Ryker is a character you love and hate at the same time.Max he was a character that I fell in love with from the very beginning.Max is Kat's savior who offers constant support and just loves her 
unconditionally and we are so glad she has him as her best friend.

Favorite scene in the story would have to be what transpired in the doctors omg! I felt for once that Kat was put first  for the first time in a very long time.

Just and amazing story all around with a wonderful cast of characters to love and hate.This one goes into the keeper pile and I will be re-reading this book and this series over and over again it was just that good.

Recommended read to all! 
This authors story keeps getting better and better!

5 stars from us










Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her family, reading, and cooking huge meals--Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.



The Entire Series

























0 comments: