Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Release Tour & Shades of Her by Ozlo & Priya Grey

Title: Shades of Her
Author: Ozlo & Priya Grey
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
Release Date: October 18, 2017 Cover Design: Okay Creations
Will He Ever Love Me, When All He Sees Is Her?
Jackson
I had everything a man could want. Money. Status. And above all: Love. But when my wife is taken from me, my life begins to fall apart. But now she’s back. Back from the dead. I can relive our most passionate and tender moments together. I’m losing myself in her once again. But then I discover the truth about my wife. And everything I remember turns out to be a lie. 
Rebecca
All I have to do is dye my hair, wear someone else’s cloths and follow a script. What harm can come from stepping into someone else’s shoes in exchange for a hundred grand? Did I mention the deal includes sex with the hottest, most acclaimed painter of our time? It’s a no brainer, right? Especially since I’m in desperate need of cash, so I can help my parents get back on their feet after losing everything in the hurricane. I fully commit to the part he’s hired me to play. I never expect to uncover her secrets. And I never imagined I’d fall in love.

Ozlo and Priya Grey are a husband and wife writing team. Their time is consumed with writing, re-writing, editing, and tinkering with Photoshop and WordPress.


When they step away from their desks, they enjoy long walks on the beaches of Southern California.

HOSTED BY:

0 comments: