Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Book Review for Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko


Title: Their Virgin Nanny
Author: SC Daiko
Genre: Contemporary/Menage Romance
Release Date: May 24, 2017
Reviewed by: Angels With Attitude Book Reviews


Two super-hot daddies + one willing girl = sparks
ELERI
Working as a nanny in an exclusive London borough
for two bisexual alphas
is my dream job.
Except Gabe and Luke are so damn hot they’re making me think dirty thoughts.
I can’t have them, though… it would be totally outta line.
And they couldn’t possibly be interested in a twenty-two-year-old virgin like me.
I should give my V card to someone else, right?
GABE AND LUKE
Sweet, innocent Eleri doesn’t realize how cute she is.
Like a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunshine, and every other cliché you can think of.
She’s also sexy as f*ck, tempting as sin, and trouble with a big T.
We wanna take her, break her and make her ours.
We know it’s wrong, she’s our kids’ nanny, but it feels so freaking right.
It’s not like we’re gonna fall for her… not like she’s gonna fall for us either.
Just a bit of fun… nothing more, nothing less.
Until it isn’t…

Let's start off by saying that this was a first time reading this author and that we enjoyed our first read by then the story was super hot!

Gabe and Luke are two smoking hot men in a committed relationship with a couple of kids but every now an then then like to add a girl into the mix to spice up their sex life.I  loved these guys right off the start not only that you could see how much they loved each other which was the kind that is deep and lasting and they were a lot of fun to .I loved seeing that one of them was a level headed and cautious kind and the other adventurous and daring just made for many heated moments between them as well as keeping the story spicy and interesting.I thought that they were such a cute couple together as their chemistry between the two was super hot which made their sexual encounters even more intense and hotter.

Losing their current nanny they pick Eleri to be their new nanny but one look at her and both Gabe and Luke know that they are going to have a hard time keeping their hands off her. Eleri's first reaction to them was like lightening has struck her. Eleri knows things were going to be interesting working for these two hottie's not only that she knows she is in trouble herself as her attraction toward them is just as fierce .

What started out as introducing Eleri to the delights to many rewarding sexual encounters turned out to be so much more. Omg the sex between these three was super hot and explosive as well as being filthy and dirty and then on other hand they made love to her with kindness and sweetness as well with intense passion.

I loved the story cover to cover as the three of them learn to navigate a relationship that is not conventional between them.I will say that I was a little worried in the beginning that they were going to get attached to Eleri and what it was going to do to the relationship between the two of them as it seemed that Luke was already half in love with Eleri from their first time together.As time progressed you saw the love grow between them all an it was really super sweet to see.

I found myself worrying more and more for Eleri and if this relationship between her and them was going to leave her heart broken as she really never new where she stood with them .Was it just friends with benefits kind of thing or were they kind of like her boyfriends?The never knowing kept you on edge the entire story wondering if the ball was going to drop at any minute?

This was one intense hot read from the beginning to the end that had a few twists thrown into the mix and we loved it and are looking forward to reading other stories by this author.

I love when you can connect with the characters that you read about and I did that with Gabe,Luke and Eleri they were all so super sweet and loving that you could not help but love reading about them and their unconventional relationship and love them as well.

5 stars from us


The wall-to-wall beige carpet is soft beneath my bare feet as I pad towards the queen-sized bed. I pull back the duvet, it’s too warm for that; thankfully, there’ a sheet underneath. The wine I drank has made me sleepy, and I start to drift off almost as soon as my head hits the pillow. 
Something disturbs me not long afterwards; I’m not completely submerged in sleep yet, and I’m suddenly wide-awake. What the hell is it? A strange sound, like someone’s in pain. No. Not pain. Oh. My. God! I’ve watched enough movies to know what that grunting noise is. There’s a rhythm to the sounds coming through the wall behind my head. Gabe and Luke are having sex. 
They can’t realise how thin the partition is between their bedroom and the guest room. Maybe they’ve never had anyone stay here before? Or could be they didn’t do it when there was someone? Eek, what should I do? 
I bury my head under the pillow, but I can still hear them. Should I go and wait it out in the bathroom? It won’t take long, surely, for them to finish? But I don’t get out of my bed… I’m too caught up in what’s happening next door. Just the thought of what they’re doing is sending tingles through my tits down to my pussy. My legs fall open and I slip my fingers inside my pyjama bottoms. I’m soaking wet.
I’m a virgin as far as having sex with a man goes, but I’m not a prude and I’ve learnt to satisfy my urges without shame. I close my eyes and imagine Gabe pinning Luke to the bed, or is it the other way around? Jesus, I’d give anything to see. Oops, where did that come from? My clit buzzes as I stroke it, and my pussy clenches around the finger I slip inside. There’s a groan from the next room, deep and guttural. Is it Gabe? My nipples pucker. Loud as anything, I hear Luke’s voice. “Are you enjoying that, loverboy? Is it making you hot there’s a sweet, sexy little girl in the next room?”




SC Daiko is a romance junkie who loves writing about strong heroines and hot alpha males. Her stories are sexy and emotional reads. Originally from the UK, she now lives in Italy with her husband and two cats. Nothing makes her happier than connecting with readers and fellow authors.


1 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

LOl at the title

#getsocial17