Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Book Review for Wanderer by Janine Infante Bosco and her Nomad Series



Wanderer
The Nomad Series 
by Janine Infante Bosco
stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Infante Bosco andAmazon Digital
Source: ARC
Genre:  MC Romance,Romance,Erotica,
Bad Boys



Cobra
I’ve lived two lives.
One full of innocence and one full of sin.
I mourned the perfect life I was born into and made it my duty to chase the phantom who stole it from me.
Revenge, mayhem and loss are all I know.
I am the lone man—I am the wanderer.
The former nomad—now, Satan’s deadliest soldier.
The two worlds were never supposed to collide. Innocence and sin aren’t made to coexist yet somehow my past bleeds into the present and I find myself facing my biggest regret…I find myself face to face with her—the girl who got away.
The girl I let go.
The woman I’ll ruin if I stay.

Celeste
Our young love was marred by violence.
Our guilt destroyed us, fate tempted us but, it was he who broke us.
They say time heals all, but all time did was dull the ache of his abandonment.
Now, dressed in leather, covered in ink the boy I mourned is now a man—a man tormented by his demons.
In another life we were everything to one another.
In this life we’re strangers.







Let me start off by staying that this is a new author to us and we thoroughly enjoyed reading our first book by her.I recently discover MC romance and we are definitely loving it so far .We will be adding this author to our to be read series for sure.We loved Wanderer and we are looking forward to reading Drifter Stryker's story.

I really loved these two main characters they were a lot of fun to read about.I loved this couple Cobra and Celeste and how they had a past together.I loved that these High School sweethearts got a second chance at romance and a chance for a happy ever after.

I always pick a favorite character in my current read and mine is going to Cobra.He just touched my heart as he had experienced so much heartache is his life that I only wanted something good to come his way for a change.My heart broke for him as I could not imagine losing a sibling let alone your twin sister. Then losing your parents within a small amount of time.I loved how he was withdrawn and dark and then tenderly sweet.I enjoyed his interactions with his friends and MC brothers and how supportive they were in his vengeance to bring his sisters killer to justice.I loved how he was toward Celeste always in protective mode.I loved how her carried a torch for her all those years they were apart . Cobra never stopped loving his soul mate even when they were apart.I thought that this was his most endearing quality he had.My heart bleed for him for the pain it brought him to do the right thing by her always pushing her away just to keep her safe.I loved the chemistry this couple had it was explosive right from the beginning pages.Celeste and Cobra's sexual encounters were intoxicating and super hot!I enjoyed seeing the bad boy and the dangerous side of him but he melted my heart every time he just looked at his women and his daughter.

My favorite scene is with him and Celeste when they are waiting to see if their pregnant or not.These two were so cute together with their banter back and forth waiting that they made me smile.I found myself smiling quite a bit throughout this story.

Celeste on the other hand I found to be a bit of a fire cracker.I loved her sense of humor and how protective she was about those she cared about.I loved how she fought back and stood up to Cobra even when he was being an a** she never took any of his crap.This gal definitely held her own.These situations had me chuckling as these scenes played out.I loved how she mourned her lost love Cobra all their years apart.Celeste never stop loving him even when they were apart.I loved how she interacted and  how protective she was toward her daughter Skylar.I admired her character she was a strong and independent women.I admired the choices she made regrading Cobra even after all the heart ache he caused her with all their years apart.

This story was a page turner for me from beginning to end with lots of little twists and turns.It had love ,romance,vengeance , secrets coming to light ,second chances,pain and suffering and the MC life element all the things that make for a exciting read.I loved it.I enjoyed getting to know each and every character and their different personalities.I loved how I was able to connect with these characters and relate to them.I loved being on Celeste and Cobra rediscovery and that was once lost was still worth fighting for.I loved how their love stood the test of time.They were such a cute couple that had some amazing sex that added that bit of erotica to the story to cause a girl to get heated a just a bit. (lol)Looking forward to reading the stories to come and getting to know the rest of these MC brothers of Cobra's.A recommended read to all romance lovers.


This was an ARC given to us by the author for and honest review and were a giving it 5 stars.It was and amazing read we loved it!

P.S Would also have to point out that this story has one hot book cover and we love it!

Other books in this series !
Click cover to go to amazon







Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.



Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself. 



She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

You may find us here !











0 comments: