Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Anaconda by Lauren Landish Release Boost


Title: Anaconda 
Author: Lauren Landish 
Genre: Romantic Comedy  




They say size doesn't matter.....

Football star and internet sensation Gavin “Anaconda” Adams is the biggest celebrity our little town has ever seen.

But I had no idea who he was when I accidentally walked in on him naked.  

I was shocked, seeing all of him, a cocky grin on his face. I didn’t know what to do.

So I ran.

Now I’m in a world of trouble. No matter what I do, I can’t get that image out of my head. His strong muscular thighs. His washboard abs. His big, throbbing, toe-curling… Jesus!

To make matters worse, Gavin wants a date with me. He’s seen the lust in my eyes, and he’s not taking no for an answer. I should tell him to get lost. He’s nothing but trouble, and he’s only here for a week. 

But with one look, I go weak in the knees. And whenever I hear his deep, rich voice, I feel my defenses crumbling. 

It’s only one night. What could it hurt?

Anaconda is a full-length Sexy Romantic Comedy with an HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhanger!















Lauren Landish is a #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance Author. Her Sports Novel Blitzed reached #2 on the US Amazon Kindle Bestseller list and #1 in Canada in May 2016. Additionally, her other books have frequently cracked the top 10 and 20 on the Amazon Kindle Bestsellers lists.
Writing has always been her first love and she's happy to write for women who are thirsty for a little heat in the bedroom!
Lauren now resides in North Carolina with her boyfriend and her fur baby.



0 comments: