Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Book Review for Loving Nicole by Jordan Marie

 Loving Nicole 


by Jordan Marie
5 stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Jordan Marie and AmazonDigital
Source: Purchased Copy
Genre: Motorcycle Romance,Erotica Romance,Bad Boys



Blurb



NICOLE 

I'm marrying my soulmate. 
We're having a baby. Life is perfect.
But having it all, means you have everything to lose. 
In the blink of an eye, all my dreams slip through my fingers like grains of sand. 

DRAGON 

I have it all. 
My woman has my ring on her finger, my baby in her belly and my club is healing. 
Then everything goes to hell. 
Nicole thinks we're done. 
We are not. She's mine. 

*****
Love makes the strong weak. 
Will loving Nicole bring Dragon to his knees?
When dark secrets from the past surface, will it be the end of the Savage Brothers MC?

Author's Note:
This is Book 3 of the Savage Brothers MC Series. 
It can be read as a Stand alone--as it is fully self-contained. It is however, a continuation of the love story of Dragon and Nicole from Book 1 Breaking Dragon.



My Review


Omg! Another fantastic read by Jordan Marie
We meet these characters in Breaking Dragon and now Nicole is back with her own story.This book turned out to be just and steamy as the first and I loved this one as well.

I will say that I love this authors style of writing.She engages your interest in the character she is writing about right on from the onset once you start reading.Her books are intense steamy and filled with a dominate male's and foul mouth possessive men.
(Swoon Worthy)

This story is was fast paced and engaging.There is a lot happening in the club at this point one mishap after another, making the story full of drama and danger.Nicole and Dani are involved in their own drama as well and walking a dangerous path.Just imagine the consequences of these secrets once they come to life once their men find out about them.Do we see explosions and a**spankings in their future for these two as they always threaten to do when they put themselves in danger hum .....

I loved this story from cover to cover a recommend read if you love MC Romance and Bad Boys.I normally have a favorite character to rave about but this time around its to hard to choose there are so many characters involved just to choose one. All the characters personalities involved just made this story just more fantastic. This story is about Nicole and her adjusting to club life and belonging to a possessive and dominate male and learning to except her choices.I will say that Nicole surprised me because she is pretty laid back character but we saw the claws come out like a fire breathing dragon with added sass and backbone.

I loved being on the journey with Dragon and Nicole and their amazing journey of love ,happiness,sadness,heartbreak,danger, it was an amazing ride to be part of.This story tugged at your emotions for sure.I love when you read a story like this when you laugh and cry are on pins in needles the rest of the time on what's going to happen next.I love how the author's stories are in a series so we can follow her character's from book to book.Although this is a series each book acts like a standalone and reading them out of order is okay.But, once you start the series you will want to jump right into the next .I never start a book by this author without reading it from cover to cover before putting it down and I hope you do to.

We are giving this story 5 stars another favorite that goes on the keeper shelf to read overtime yet again.I have so far not picked up any title from this author that I did not love.If you love erotica,hot and possessive dominate men who curse up a storm and are crude and well as pigs and man whores and an author who write really hot sex scenes and have really big hearts her stories are for you.
(Smiles)







Other MC Books in this series!
(just click photos)





About Author



Jordan Marie is the alter ego of a small town country girl. She released her first book in January of 2015 and has been blown away by the amazing support. She's grateful for each and every reader that has taken the time to read her stories and in the process get to know the men and women that live in her mind. She likes to create a book that takes you on an emotional journey whether tears, laughter (or both) or just steamy hot fun (or all 3). She loves to connect with readers. 

Join her newsletter to stay up to date as well as take part in giveaways and just let her know how you feel about her books! 



Link: http://bit.ly/20pq5dp

You may find us here !












0 comments: