Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Sale for Lucky by Carina Adams

Title: Lucky
Author: Carina Adams
Genre: Football Rom/Com
Release Date: February 28, 2017 On Sale $0.99 and Kindle Unlimited



Starting over from scratch, with a new career in a new town, was not what I wanted to do right before I turned thirty. When my best friend came to cheer me up, I played along. I promised her I'd take one last night to let loose and have fun before I embraced my future.
A sexy as sin bartender, and the hottest one-night-stand to ever exist, was not part of my plan. 
Neither was the connection we had. We had nothing in common other than the same sense of humor and a spark neither could ignore. Yet fate kept shoving us together. 
Lucky was the whole package - smart, athletic, and kind, he was the football hero in our little college town. A filthy talking bad boy, who could have any woman he wanted. Despite all our differences, that woman was me. 
Sometimes, despite the odds, you roll the dice and go with the flow. Because love is worth it. And this just might be my lucky chance. 
"One night stand my ass.”

An avid reader who loves epic 
and unconventional romance, Carina has an unhealthy obsession with Jason Statham, loves the sounds of Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson, is the crazy friend your mom warned you about, and believes one day she will go through the stones to meet Jamie Fraser. 
Carina has been writing and creating characters for as long as she can remember, allowing her to fall in love with the next man of her dreams with every new story. None of which are anything like boring Prince Charming. Thankfully, fate stepped in and granted her the ultimate wish - a life full of men. Carina lives in a picturesque New England town with her husband, the man who ruined the thought of all others, and two amazing sons who always keep her on her toes.
HOSTED BY:

0 comments: