Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Book Review for Unhinged Iron Bulls MC Meets Savage Dragons MC by Phoenyx Slaughter



Unhinged
Iron Bulls MC Meets Savage Dragons MC
by Phoenyx Slaughter
stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Ahead of the pack LLC
Source: ARC
Genre:  MC Romance,Romance,Erotica,
Bad Boys


Blurb
When your whole world becomes unhinged, only love makes sense.

Kadence Rivers
My ex-stepbrother, Blaise Savage, is everything I don’t want in a man. Crude, rude, bossy, overbearing. Not to mention that he’s Vice President of the Savage Dragons MC. I’ve got enough bossy bikers up in my business. I don’t need another one, especially now. My newfound sister, Karina, is hooked up with the enforcer for the Iron Bulls MC, so I have all the domineering bikers I can tolerate in my life.
Besides, Blaise and me, we’re bad for each other. Sure, he’s hot and my body craves him like an addict. But we tried being together once before, and our love made us lie to the people we care about. We even lied to each other until one of us ended up getting hurt. 
Blaise Savage
A couple months ago, I let Kady slip through my fingers because I didn’t tell her the truth. Not happening again. She’s smart-mouthed and totally frustrating, but she’s the only woman I’ve ever loved. Now I’ve got a second chance to make her mine, and I’m not throwing it away.
First, I have to keep her safe. She’s in trouble and I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her, even align my club with the Iron Bulls MC. And if we both make it out alive, I’m not wasting any time getting Kady right back where she belongs—naked and tied to my bed. Because the one thing I’m sure of, when my world goes crazy, loving Kady is the only thing that makes any sense.

Wow ! Another great story from this author .I have to say that I am really loving this series and its MC family members.

Blaise and Kady  have a unique relationship in fact they used to be step brother and sister.Something happened in their relationship that separated them. But, now something bad has happened to Kady and Blaise has a second chance to make right whatever went wrong that drove them apart in the first place. Blaise is determined to make her his again no matter what. He wants the women he loves back in his life and bed.The guy is oozing with charm and will have no problem charming her out of her panties in no time at all. (grinning )

I always have a favorite character that I love more than the others and my pick this time around is going to be Blaise. Omg! I fell for him  head over heals myself from the very beginning  he was just so sweet and yummy.I found him to be ,sensual,sexy,possessive,sweet ,lethal,love-able,understanding,forgiving and he was dripping with sexual appeal.Just loved everything about him especially his sensitive protective side.

Blaise and Katy had some major chemistry going on that made for many hot sexual encounters.A story about reconnecting and exploring their new sexual fantasies together. Blaise is the type who is shy and  more  reserved and Blaise he wants to explore more of the down and dirty side of sex they just have to find their happy medium and Luck is just the right person to introduce them to the new delights in the bedroom. 

Its to funny that these hot as hell bikers like Dante and Blaise are going to Luck for sexual kink tips .Luck the bad boy biker dude actually teaches the classes himself.I have to say that the story had me laughing quite a bit with the sisters bantering back and forth about their sex lives with their men .The teasing between one another was just to funny.

Although this story concentrated more on the love affair between Blaise and Katy and their rediscovery of one another it was infused with danger ,betrayals,kidnapping, attempted murder humor and learning more about a missing brother making it a very interesting read that kept you turning the pages.I could not put it down.I just loved the story and its characters and the mixing it up with characters from the other MC clubs . 

A recommend read to all who love MC romances.I have loved each and every book so far that I have read in this entire series.Another win for the keep shelf.

5 stars from us



 








About Author


Phoenyx “Nyx” Slaughter loves to read and write taboo stories—the filthier the better. 
She loves to travel and meet new people with similar interests. Feel free to visit her on facebook or send her an email: NyxSlaughter@gmail.com










0 comments: