Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Book Review for Sever by Alexis Noelle



Sever
Deathstalkers MC Book #6
by Alexis Noelle
stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Alexis Noelle & Amazon Digital
Source: ARC
Genre:  MC Romance,Romance,Erotica,
Bad Boys,Second Chance Romance


Blurb
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, and I'm a damn idiot.
That's what he does to me.
Ryder. Smith.
The first heartbreak is always the hardest to heal
And those wounds get ripped right back open,
When he walks back into my life.
Seven years,
It took seven long and grueling years, 
To get that cocky, leather-wearing bastard out of my mind.
I thought I'd never get over him, never fix what he broke,
And now he's back,
Every sexy inch of him,
The difference is now I'm taking charge.
This time he'll be the fool.






Another enjoyable read in this MC series.Megan and Ryder meet again after so many years apart.She's now an accountant a he is now part of the DeathStalkers MC yet their feelings for one another are still there yet neither wan't to own up to them just yet.

As always we read about an amazing cast of characters that created yet another enticing and fun read for us.Romance,love,bad boys,humor,some twists and turns and some major secrets coming to life all wrapped up into one read.My kind of story.

Megan was my favorite character in this story. I found her to be kind ,caring,strongly independent,feisty,strong willed,a surviver,and someone who loves with her whole heart.Megan's heartache definitely tugs on the emotions of the reader you feel all the things she feels her heartbreak, how she was betrayed,sadness all the things that she never really got past. All because she thought Ryder betrayed her and their love.Yet feeling all these things she still loves him and always will.I loved the chemistry that she and Ryder created it made for many hot and sexy sex scenes.

I loved Ryder as well found him to be caring and kind,funny,cocky, a dirty talker,possessive and down right sexy as hell as well as love able.Just loved him.I loved that he was persistent when it came to Megan wanting to get back what they lost so long ago.I loved how he just made me laugh with his antics in pursing Megan.I found myself smiling more than once.

I am glad that chance brought this couple back together for a second chance at love.This couples road to happiness this time around did not happen easily they are going to learn some hard truths about one another along with dealing with all the lies and deceit of their pasts and their present .I was glad to be along for the ride to see if love really conquers all?

I love when you can connect with the characters that you read about and you love them from the get go of getting to know them.I was able to do that with this couple and I love that as it has you rooting for a happily ever after for the amazing couple you are reading about.

Another fast paced enticing read with  intrigue love and romance as well as fun characters.Could not put it down and read it cover to cover in one siting.Loved it !Recommended read to all.

On a personal note..

As much as I loved yet another story by Alexis I found this story to be really tame compared to the others books it this series.The past books in this series for me touched my heart as they were truly heart wrenching reads that were filled with so much pain and  sorrow that you could not help but be choked up and want to cry.This time around the author chose to make the heroine strong and independent and although I love characters like that as well I missed all the darkness that touched all the previous characters like Lucy,Nikki,Izzy,Tracie,Jaz, as I found them to be strong heroines  as well to survive the evil that was dealt to each and every one of them. 

5 stars from us 


Other books in this series !








About Author


I love reading romance books! I feel like being able to lose yourself in a book in one of the more exciting aspects. The books I love to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. You should have an opinion on every character in a book. Whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.

I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania with my husband, two kids, and two dogs. On top of starting a writing career I am a full time student, and a full time mom. I love spending time with my kids, although I have to hide the computer from them when I am writing! I love being active and being able to do any activity outdoors.

I have always thought as an author the most important critic is your reader, so I would love to hear from you. If you read the book and loved it or hated it, tell me. As long as it is in a constructive way I will always answer and interact with you. I want fans to feel free to tell me what they want for the characters in the story and what they want to see happen.

You may find us here !











0 comments: