Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Book Review for Reaper by Geri Glenn



Reaper

by Geri Glenn
stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Geri Glenn & Amazon Digital
Source: ARC
Genre:  MC Romance,Romance,Erotica,
Bad Boys,Second Chance Romance


Blurb


I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. In fact, some of them almost ruined me. But I am a good person. I want to make amends. I want to fix things with my sister and finally have my life back. I want to change, and I’m trying. But I just can't let the past go.

Reaper doesn't make it easy for me. He hates me with a passion. He’s vowed to do whatever he can to get me out of my sister’s life and away from his club. It doesn’t matter. He won't stop me. No matter how terrified of him I am, nothing is going to stop me from changing my destiny and trying to fix the wrongs from my past. Especially when my secret is discovered, giving him all the ammunition he needs.

Reaper

After what seems like an endless stream of problems, things are finally going well with the club. We’re finally getting back to some semblance of normal after the chaos she brought with her before she was sent away. But now she’s back.

She says she’s changed, and maybe she has, but I don’t care. She is the reason it all started, and she’s not welcome here. I will stop at nothing to get her out. I won’t rest until she’s gone. Her beauty will not distract me, and her history doesn’t even matter. I will get Anna away from my club, or die trying.


Another great MC Romance with a great cast of characters. A first time author for us and we enjoyed our first book by her.looking forward to reading the rest of the books in its series.


Anna and Reaper make the perfect couple as they have major chemistry but also are emotionally damaged.Anna is trying to overcome her past and drug addiction and Reaper from his wife constant betrayals.


I always have a favorite character and mine is going to be Anna.I loved Anna as she was feisty,protective determined,love-able,loving and caring.You could not help but love Anna as she had been through so much in her young life and even in the present constantly paying for her past mistakes.You felt her pain and sorrow as she was constantly trying to stay on the right path yet there was someone sinister trying to make her fail at every turn.I loved how she strong she was when she fought back to save her sister's life and that of her baby knowing she could lose or own life as well.


Reaper on the other hand was love-able sometimes and other times her was and a-hole most of the time.I found him to be protective,lethal,caring,sweet,a jerk,cruel with words and sexy as all get out.I understood his pain and you felt it but there were so many times that I just wanted to smack him for punishing Anna constantly for his wifes past deeds.I really wanted to hit him even more when he was spewing those cruel words he never once thought about Anna's welfare off going off the wagon.He was just a complicated character as you knew that he deep down cared a lot for Anna and he was about to lose all that he just found to make him happy.


I enjoyed the story it was intriguing,had drama,love and romance,a twisted plot and had character's putting old ghosts to rest.This was a fast paced story that was filled with intriguing characters that had a sense of humor,were love-able,possessive,protective ,forgiving and lethal.The kind who made long lasting friendships.We loved it from beginning to end.We loved it a lot and would definitely read this author's works again.Another fantastic MC romance read !


5 stars from us 


Other books in this series !






About Author


Geri Glenn is the Amazon best-selling author of the Kings of Korruption MC series. She lives in beautiful New Brunswick, Canada and is a mom to two beautiful, but slightly crazy little girls. Geri has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember. She can usually be found curled up in a comfy chair, reading on her iPad both day and night. Geri is an incurable night owl, and it's not uncommon for her to still be awake, reading at 4 am, just because she can't put the book down.

Geri loves all genres of fiction, but her passion is anything romantic or terrifying; basically anything that can get her heart pumping. This passion has bled out onto her laptop, and became the Kings of Korruption. 

Writing the first book in the series knocked off the #1 thing on Geri's bucket list, and publishing it has been an absolute dream come true. She hopes you all love the Kings as much as she does.

You may find us here !











0 comments: