Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Book Review for Deathstalkers MC Books 1-3 by Alexis Noelle




Deathstalkers MC Books 1-3
by Alexis Noelle
stars
Reviewed by: Angels
Format:Kindle
Published: Alexis Noelle & Amazon Digital
Source: ARC
Genre:  MC Romance,Romance,Erotica,
Bad Boys


Blurb

How hot can you handle it?

They are bikers.
They are rough, rugged, and raunchy.

The men of the Deathstalker MC Club are also loyal to the core. They stand by their club without question or fear, and when it comes to their women, there's no holding them back. 
They love fiercely and ferociously.
These men play for keeps, getting what they want when they want it. 

No excuses.
No exceptions.
No turning back.

So hop on and take a ride on the wild side--if you dare.

Corrupted


I have to start off by saying this is a new author for us to read and enjoy.I have to say that I enjoyed the author's story of Jordan and Lucy and their journey to finding love and happiness among the Deathstalkers MC.

I have to say that this story was a heart wrenching  story to read.Lucy is brought up in a religion where a man takes multiple wives as long as childhood brides.Although she enjoy's certain aspects of her religion she know's she must find a way to escape.Lucy's desires in life are much more than being more that one mans wife.
Lucy's life changes monumentally when she decides to escape her future.Lucy's escape leads her to the Deathstalkers MC warehouse.This character does not know how much her life is about to change as her religion goes against everything this MC club stands for.

I always find myself having a favorite character in its story and mine would have to be Jordan.I picked Jordan because you could not help but  fall in love with the protective possessive man.He also had a heart as big as the grand canyon along with patience of a saint.I loved seeing him squirm with all his sexual frustrations in dealing with the lovely Lucy.
(chuckling)

Jordan now is a prospect in the MC was assigned as Lucy's protector once coming to the club to look after a frightened and the abused 14 year old girl.It was love at first sight for Jordan he felt and urge to protect and love this beautiful young girl.For Lucy she as well felt the instant connection with Jordan.Jordan foraged and incredible bond with Lucy from the very beginning in meeting one another.As a reader you felt it to.

I have to say that I loved Lucy also.I think out of all the characters we read about we saw the most emotional growth from her.I found as I was reading this story that Lucy was forced to grow up really quickly if she was going to survive in her change of circumstances.Being part of MC life is not for the weak hearted.I also found Lucy to be sweet,innocent,loving and also had a bit of a temper and backbone when warranted.Lucy proved that only the strongest survive that is for sure.She amazed me how strong she was to survive the things that she had overcome past and present.I am not sure I could have done what she did.

I really enjoyed this heart wrenching story of Jordan and Lucy's.This story is not for those faint of heart it deals with all sorts of issues like,rape, abuse,torture and the sexual encounters were super hot.I have to say that the story and the characters engaged my interest from the very first few pages.I found the main characters and those of the MC engaging and gripping to read about.I loved how all these hardened Big Bad A** men all fell for a 14 year old runaway girl treating her like a sister they never had.

I love a story when you are able to connect with the characters from the very beginning which we were able to do.This story was a page turner from beginning to end.I enjoyed being part of Jordan and Lucy's adventure along with all those bumps in their road to get to their happily ever after.You will experience so many emotions reading this story .You won't be able not to become emotional yourself and feel just what these characters are feeling.

I loved reading about these Bad A** Biker Bad Boys Shooter,Twisted,Torch ,Jordan who were all taken down by a mere slip of a girl.The ending wowed me as I never saw what happened coming.I look forward to reading more in this series and reading about the others members that were graced to see in this story as well.



Our Review-Heinous
Twisted and Nikki Story

We met Twisted in Corrupted.I have to say that I really liked him then as he seemed to be the softer of the bunch of his bada** biker brothers.Twisted meets Nikki randomly one night for a one night stand that turned out to be so much more...Another great story in the DeathStalkers Mc series.One thing I have learned when reading this series is that you are going to be reading a heart wrenching story.

There are several things that I loved about the story and a few things that annoyed me but, overall all it was a fantastic read.What I disliked is that Nikki did not shared any details of what she was running from.I could have understood if her man was a suit or every day joe but, Twisted was a man who would have understood .I get that everyone is entitled to their secrets but, she had someone in a position to help her or at least advise her how to escape her situation .I also disliked that when she did spill about things that happened to her she didn't tell the whole truth. Knowing, these things will come back and haunt you later on.I just feel she should have had more faith in him.I feel that their entire relationship she never fought for them as a couple.I know that she loved him so , it made it harder for me to understand the decisions she made .I believe she made the wrong choice's she should have put her trust in him.

I always pick a favorite character and mine would have to be Twisted.He is such a great guy he is caring,has a softer side and has a sense of humor around those he cares about.Twisted is also a very protective and possessive of those he cares about.Although we see the softer side of him occasionally but ,don't get me wrong he is deadly.I like that he is the take charge kind of guy that does not crack under pressure. I liked that he never gives up on what he wants.His motto "its worth the wait.''I also loved  how he deals with all the old ladies of the club who he truly cares about and is a charmer to boot.They love him !Twisted has waited a long time to care about someone.With his messed up childhood and trust issues in which he has not dealt with, he figured he was to scarred for someone to love.I feel the loneliness in him.In Nikki though he senses all these same things and he knows she is running from something. Kindred spirits perhaps?I could sense Twisted's frustrations and pain because I believe he would like to have let down his guard for once.I feel that he would really like to give himself to someone and find love and happiness .You sense his longing.

I loved the chemistry between this couple .Their sexual encounters were super hot and playful events.Nikki and Twisted make a great couple but, to her its only temporary.My heart breaks for her as she knows her freedom is coming to an end.Nikki believes that she will never be able to escape her past.You constantly catch glimpses of her sadness it breaks your heart to see her hurting so much.I loved how she taunts and teases Twisted all the time ,it was funny to see.At these instants you could not help but laugh.I felt  Nikki's pain as she falls in love with Twisted knowing she will never be able to tell him how she feels.Nikki's aura is filled with sadness,loneliness and fear.Nikki would be the perfect fit for Twisted as she has a temper , is feisty, has a sense of humor and is familiar with the MC Life.She also is not naive to hardships of what life deals you ,she has lived them.

The story had everything you could ask for.The story has a mystery to solve,love,laughter,drama,danger,hot sex,bad boys,sexy hot men and friends and family.All of those other characters and their old ladies in the story with their ups and downs helped make it a great read.I just love reading books in series where the character's grace the pages from book to book.I just love that.This story was definitely an emotional roller coaster.The emotional pain was gripping at times and your heart broke for each and everyone of these characters.

This story is not for those who are light hearted.This story deals with rape both adult and childhood ,torture,graphic sex and foul mouth men.All these things through made a compelling fast pace heart wrenching read.Your emotions making you happy, sad,terrified,scared and pissed off all at the same time.

Another great installment in the DeathStalkers MC Trilogy. (This was book Two) A 5 star read from us here a Angels.I highly recommend this book if your a big fan of MC romance and Bad Boys.


Our Review-Chaos
Tracie and Torch's Story

This is a new author we discovered recently and we are really enjoying her DeathStalkers MC series.We are on book three and loving them all.You could say were hooked !This was another gripping story in the DeathStalkers series that turned out to be yet another compelling read.

This story unlike the other in its series this couple Tracie and Torch have known each other for many years both being part of the DeathStalkers MC club.Torch is a bada**brother of the MC and Tracie is the all around go to girl that gets everything done. With this being the case Tracie is considered club property and is under their protection.Tracie is the glue the holds them altogether she see's to their needs and the welfare of men.I noticed that she did all of this without getting overly attached to anyone.

My favorite character that I am picking is going to be Tracie.I loved her personality.She was strong,feisty and had an amazing sense of humor.I loved how protective she was of those she chose to care about and take under her wing.I loved the amazing friendship she had with Lucy that was filled with love and laughter.These two characters were total opposites making their friendship even more remarkable.Tracie is a women who has had a hard life that keeps on kicking yet seems to find some happiness were she can.I loved how she fought her attraction so long when It came to Torch.I understood her reasons and fears why she didn't want to get involved with him. He has all the personality traits that makes her shake in fear.That all may be the case but she is fiercely attracted to the bada** biker. You had to laugh out loud at the thoughts that she was having when talking to herself when thinking out loud about Torch and herself in a sexual encounter .Reprimanding herself is more like it.To funny!I loved how she spoke out against a brother about several injustices that were going on at the club.This took major guts to do something like this ,never knowing what the backlash would be to herself and safety.Tracie is not a girl to cross just ask the ex boyfriend as she dealt with him Tracie style.(I laughed out loud at the breakup in question) Gr inns...

Torch has a nickname for Tracie he is always calling her princess and never by her name which just pisses her off.I love the camaraderie that she had with the ladies of the club they definitely had some fun times.I reallysympathized with Tracie about her decisions  she will have to make about Torch becoming part of her life.Torch could either make her the happiest girl alive or be the one to utterly destroy her.I understand and grieve for her as she know's all to well what a man with Torch's capabilities and dominate personality could crush her mental stability in a heart beat.

Torch has a softer side to him that he does not let many people see.Just making him more endearing.He can be patient and kind and has a bit of humor but, when angered he is a frightening dangerous killer.I love how Torch was patient and kind and gave Tracie the space she needed to decide if he would be worth the risk.Torch understands her fears and hang ups as he knows part of her story yet not all of it.That's why I just love him he doesn't push and yet he has this dominate personality that just wants to do the opposite.One of my favorite parts of the story was when the men are sitting around chatting like girlfriends spilling their wives secrets.Listening to that conversations had you laughing out loud so hard.Can you just picture this? 

This story had so much going on in it making it a fast paced read that tugged at all your emotions in a big way.One minute you were laughing out loud the next crying at the heartbreak these members were experiencing.

One thing that I love about this authors stories she makes you fall in love with their characters.This story had all the elements I love family unity, mystery suspense,humor, drama,heartbreak and major secrets coming to life with the OMG factor.
(I never saw that coming thing)
All the characters play a part in this story lending their quirks to making it a page turner for me.Its important to me as a reader to connect with the characters I am reading about and this author did that for me from the very first pages.
OMG the ending just left you wanting more.Looking forward to reading Broken which is next up in this series.


Another 5 star read from us here at Angels.I recommended to all the MC Romance fans.Just be aware that these books contain a lot of violence and are graphic, emotional and men and women with healthy sexual appetites and their encounters Super Hot!I love reading about those Big Bada** bikers with their possessive and dominate natures making them totally Hot! 
( fanning myself and grinning)

Be sure to check the other books in this series as well and if you do I recommend reading them in the order they came out.




Click the covers to bring you to our other reviews in this series !


Other books in this series !







About Author


I love reading romance books! I feel like being able to lose yourself in a book in one of the more exciting aspects. The books I love to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. You should have an opinion on every character in a book. Whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.

I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania with my husband, two kids, and two dogs. On top of starting a writing career I am a full time student, and a full time mom. I love spending time with my kids, although I have to hide the computer from them when I am writing! I love being active and being able to do any activity outdoors.

I have always thought as an author the most important critic is your reader, so I would love to hear from you. If you read the book and loved it or hated it, tell me. As long as it is in a constructive way I will always answer and interact with you. I want fans to feel free to tell me what they want for the characters in the story and what they want to see happen.

You may find us here !











0 comments: