Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Book Review for Distant Desires (Part Three - the conclusion) (Distant Desries) by Cambria Hebert







Distant Desires Part Three

By: Cambria Herbert
 stars
Reviewed by:Tonya
Format:Kindle/Paperback
Published:Cambria Herbert
Source:Purchased Gene: Erotica Romance/Fantasy/Paranormal/Aliens/Science Fiction/Romance


Blurb

**This is PART THREE of the Distant Desires

 serial series. This is the CONCLUSION to the

 story.** 

An erotic tale from beyond the stars


Sophie Perez has never believed the stuff she

 reads online about possible life in space. Aliens

 are for the movies, for the weirdoes, and they

 most definitely are not real.
 
One night on the way home from a late shift at 


work, her car breaks down. Stranded on the

 side of a country road, with a dead cell phone, 

doesn’t seem like that big of a deal

Until strange neon lights appear in the sky. She 

thinks it is her imagination

When an inexplicable circular ship appears


 overhead, she can’t deny what’s clearly right 

in front of her. Especially when moments later, 

she’s taken onto the ship, a human hostage 

among those who are most definitely not 

human.
 
About to become a human guinea pig, possibly


 worse, the last thing she ever expects is to like

 the things these otherworldly beings subject 

her to. In fact, it is unlike anything she’s ever 

experienced.
 
Will Sophie find her way back to her planet, or


 will she beg to stay where her pleasure is 

literally out of this world? 



Tonya's Review

So I was telling a co-worker of mine, after part

 2, who is also reading this 3 book phenomenon

 by Cambria that I hoped that Sophia and

 Tarek would get to stay together. Would that

 be like an interstellar relationship? LOL

Well I won’t tell you the outcome Cambria would slap my hand if I spoiled anything. But I will say that this book is just as good as if not better than the first two. I love how Cambria’s mind works, lol – and she spun one amazing story with this series and the conclusion was absolutely fantastic.

The interaction between alien Tarek and earthling Sophia continue in this book – by now you know she is pregnant with his child, of course I am still amazed at how that happened to begin with but hey, he is an alien right.

One of the things I find amusing in this book is how he manages to pop in, appear, materialize, whatever you want to call it, at just the right times. LOL Throws Sophie for a loop each time and well others too, but its funny if you ask me.


“Morning is my favorite time of day,” he murmured.

I smiled. “Because every morning we have sex?”

He shook his head and kissed the back of my hand again. “No. Because every morning when I open my eyes, I see you, and I realize it hadn’t all been a dream, that you, my love, are my reality. You’re more than I ever thought possible.”

Well, damn.

Those were some pretty English words.

“You’re more than I ever thought possible, too.” I whispered

He grinned. “I like the sex, too.”



I must say my heart pitter-pattered on that and I giggled to – even aliens enjoy sex… Hey it is a good thing right. But not just that it was a tender moment, and gave me hope for my HEA that I was looking for.

Of course then there is the addition of the biotch alien check Teagan which beautiful or not needed to be knocked down a peg or two. But how does one do that when they have telekinetic abilities and the ability to just pop in and out. Darn so not fair!!!! How fun to whoop some alien arse.

Though I think if she hung around Matt long he might make her feel the way Sophia makes Tarek feel. Seems to me his entire race needs the sticks pulled out of their back ends. Maybe if they inter-mingled (LOL) with a few more earthlings they just could save their entire race. At least Tarek saw the amazing benefit of it LOL

All in all this three part story is a really fun, light, entertaining, touching and awesome read… Now run along and get your copies.

Cambria – thank you for the pleasure of reading this amazing out of this world erotic romance. It was such an enjoyable read.


Amazon Kindle Link




                       





0 comments: