Title: Hold Tight (Embrace, #2)
Author: Cherie Colyer
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
Publication: August 20, 2013
Age Group: Young Adult
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours; http://atomrbookblogtours.com
Hold Tight Book Trailer:
Links to find the book:
Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/Hold-Tight-Embrace-ebook/dp/B00ENLOCAQ/ref=sr_1_4_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376953301&sr=1-4&keywords=cherie+colyer
Barnes and Noble – http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hold-tight-cherie-colyer/1116525771?ean=9781623420390
What’s one little spell?
When you’re new to magic, one spell can be the difference between getting what you want...and ruining the lives of everyone you love.
Sixteen-year-old Madison has just embraced her magical powers. The trick now is learning how to control them. She and her boyfriend -and fellow witch- can’t even enjoy a simple kiss without getting shocked when their powers collide. Instead of mastering her new skills, though, Madison is stuck watching her kid brother and doing chores.
But being a witch does have its benefits. With a simple spell, Madison instantly conjures the help she needs around the house. Or so she thinks. Her idea of “help” invites trouble of its own as a pair of dangerous yet enticing beings enter her life. When a classmate disappears soon afterwards, Madison discovers she's the next victim of a threat she's powerless to resist...and there’s nothing it won’t kill to make her surrender.
Caught in the crossfire between two dashing but deadly creatures, Madison must figure out which one to trust and how to rid her world of the other—before one of them destroys her and everyone she cares about.
FACTS ABOUT HOLD TIGHT PART 1
By Cherie Colyer
1. The scars on Isaac’s face, the one under his eye and on his chin, are a constant reminder that there are forces in the world that shouldn’t be messed with. You’ll meet some of those forces in Hold Tight.
2. There are two kinds of witches: those born with the gift and those who are give their powers.
3. Many people go through their whole life not realizing they possess the Powers. Madison’s mom was one of them.
4. Isaac’s magic is stronger than his friends because his grandfather willed Isaac his powers before he died.
5. Before Hold Tight ends, someone else will hold the title to Madison’s soul.
Title: Hold Tight (Embrace, #2)
About the Author
Cherie Colyer is the author of YA paranormal thriller/romance, EMBRACE (available now), and HOLD TIGHT (August 2013), from Omnific Publishing. Check out her website and blog for news on her books and bonus material. Follow Cherie on Twitter and/or Facebook for updates on writing, book and special offers.
Author Social Media Links:
Website - http://cheriecolyer.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cherie.colyer
Twitter - @CherieColyer; https://twitter.com/CherieColyer
(2) Print Copies of Embrace and Hold Tight- US/Canada
(10) eBooks of Embrace (emailed in PDF, mobi and epub ePack) – International
Approx. value = $70.50 USD
US/Canada entries only
US/Canada entries only: a Rafflecopter giveaway
To see other stops on the tour for reviews, guest posts, and excerpts click here or the tour banner below.
Catch up with Madison and her friends in Embrace, book one in the series.