Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Book Release Trust Me by K.E. Osborn



Description
When Jenifer Taylor, a young woman from the big City of Mornington Vale California starts her day, it turns from bad to worse, when on her way to work she is in a chain collision.

Little does she know that this accident will set off a chain of events transforming her dull life, filling it with love and heartache.

Aiden O'Connell, a young, attractive, and rich businessman sparks her trust issues as he starts his pursuit of her.

Jeni admits her feelings for Aiden; only to find out he is being investigated for a serious crime. Her trust issues spark as she goes through a journey of self-discovery. She must decide once and for all whether she trusts the man she loves, when she’s asked the ultimate question.

“Do you trust me?”

This is book one in a series of three.  Book two "Love Me?" coming soon.
Now available for purchase for $3.99 at Amazon and Smashwords.
You can download from smashwords in the following formats:
Epub for iPads, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo etc.
Kindle for Kindle devices.
PDF for the computer.
For Amazon and kindle
About
K E Osborn is the Adelaide based Author of the Trust me? Trilogy, a romance series with love, laughter and plenty of lust!


Biography
K E Osborn was born in September 1984 and raised in Adelaide South Australia. She had a love of writing throughout High School but went down a different path to Design instead. It wasn't until she had a vivid dream about a three car pile up that the characters of her first book came to life.
Aiden and Jeni are the amazing couple from the Trust me? Trilogy and they were born into the world through the imagination of K E Osborn in 2012.

Our Author Interview

What would you have done differently if you were the main character of your book?

If I were Jeni, I wouldn't put up with Alistair's crap! He's overbearing and obnoxious, and I would say what was on my mind, rather than trying to keep the peace, for Aiden's sake. 

What was your inspiration behind this book?

Believe it or not, I actually dreamt about the car accident, and it evolved from there.

Why did you become a writer ?

In High School, I briefly wanted to become a writer. I had to write a short story for my finals in English, and I absolutely loved the feeling when I was writing. Unfortunately, I went down a different path and I ended up studying graphic design instead. It wasn't until last October 2012, when I had a dream about the car accident, that I decided I had to put my dream down on paper. It evolved from a paragraph into a trilogy, and I haven't stopped writing since. I absolutely love being in my own imaginary world. 

As a reader and writer, I think it is important to get to know your fans,  and make a connection with them as an author, who takes the extra step to hear what their fans think, and want, in there continued writing, is continued success and key to selling more books .Do you agree with that ?

Absolutely!!! Without the fan's I wouldn't be able to continue with my writing. I owe them everything!

Do you have a favorite author or authors?

Yes, I have a few. I love the FSOG series by E L James, Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer, The Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day, but I also really like the less famous authors such as K M Golland who wrote the Temptation Series, S C Stephens who wrote the Thoughtless Series  and Tina Reber who wrote the Love Unscripted/Unrehearsed books. 
Do you like to write your books in a continuing series ?

Yes and no, my debut novel is the first in a trilogy, but I have also written singular books, yet to be published.

If you could date any character from any book, who would it be, and why?

Kellen Kyle!!! Oh and of course Aiden O'Connell ;0)

What kinds of books do you like to read in your spare time ?

Adult Contemporary Romance mostly.

Do you cry  when writing sad scenes?

Yes, but don't tell anyone ;0)

Did you have a Cover Designer ?

Yes, me. Because of my Graphic Design background, I am lucky enough to be able to produce my own covers.

Who is your fictional boyfriend or girlfriend crush ?

Kellen Kyle!!! Oh, and of course, Aiden O'Connell, lol.

If you were able to dine, and have a one on one with your favorite writer/author, who would it be ?

Oh, this is a tough one. E L James, because I would love to get into her mind regarding how she deals with her success, but also K M Golland, as she is a fellow Australian Indie Author, and I loved her whit and charm throughout her Temptation Series. 

Do you re-read your favorite books ?

Yes and no. I find that all the drama and suspense when reading for the first time is exhilarating, and the second time around, I don't feel that connection with the characters as much. Still it is fun re-reading some books.

Do you ever get in a reading slump, like your readers do ?

Yes and no, mostly because I don't like to read a book whilst I'm in the process of writing one. 

What is the funniest book you ever read ?

Tangled by Emma Chase.

Social Media



Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: