Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Book Review for Heart You A Roommate Romance by Rene Folsom

Heart You

Roommate Romance Series

by Rene Folsom

 stars
Reviewed by: Tonya
Format:Kindle/Paperback
Published: Indie Style Press
Source:Gifted Copy Genre:Adult Erotica Romance



About Book

Have you ever wanted something you know you shouldn’t? That forbidden fruit. A temptation that will surely lead you down the path of illicit indulgence, and ultimately, pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations.

That was the daily torture Samantha put herself through when she thought of her roommate, Kara. Sitting alone on Valentine’s Day, Sam found comfort in sharing her innermost secrets with her trusty journal while lusting over the brown-eyed goddess. At least until Kara comes home with a sizzling hot man and a night full of naughty games that would even make cupid blush.

** Heart You is an erotic romance short story for ADULTS ONLY! This novelette is roughly 7200 words and contains a hot sexual triad between two female roommates and their Valentine’s Day boy toy.


My Thoughts


Okay I have never really been a huge fan of erotica type books or same sex hook ups. But this book, well I have to say I picked it up and didn't put it down until I got to the end. Now mind you it is a very short book I read it in 30 minutes tops. But Not once did I stop and say “ick so not my thing” Author Rene Folsom has something going for her, she knows how to put the “OH-LA-LA” into her stories.
A roommate with a crush on her roommate, kept a secret, locked away in a diary, always longing but never going pushing past that barrier. Then one night, one special night that all changes and all her dreams come true. Well this goes beyond some girl on girl action here I mean bring in the hot stud while your at it.
Again I will say this is so not the type of person I am but reading this story, Valentines and of course what better day to have all your dreams and wishes come true. But to go even beyond that and turn it into a threesome with your roommate of your dreams and the hottest stud around. And hey what guy in the world isn’t into some girl on girl. LOL Mister Hottie lives up to that with his comments. But he came ready to perform and perform he does.
A game of match the hearts turns into something extremely erotic and hot and full of some serious action in this shorty story. I have to say I was gulping down some ice cold water and glad I had a couple fans going while I read this book.
Very well written, the action starts right from the beginning and leaves you wanting more at the end. I think I just might be a fan of her books now.





0 comments: